Author Topic: Gay pride in Kids cereal  (Read 979 times)

Offline Skull

Gay pride in Kids cereal
« on: May 16, 2021, 02:36:21 pm »
Thanks to Kelloggs' virtue signaling, little ones can be indoctrinated at breakfast by their sugary cereal:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/kids-can-explore-pronoun-options-on-box-of-kelloggs-new-pride-cereal

In what is perhaps the most unappetizing headline of 2021, the Weekly Metro announced that “Kellogg’s new LGBTQ cereal wants to fill your mouth with pride,” because everything must be gay now and the virtue must be signaled. Big Business has realized that there is a lot of money in wrapping yourself in the rainbow flag, and so as “Pride Month” (yes, an entire month) grows closer, corporate social media avatars, ATMs, and business signs will suddenly be bedecked in rainbows.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:37:07 pm by Skull »
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Gay pride in Kids cereal
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 02:38:12 pm »
I've always been suspicious of "me Lucky Charms."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 02:41:14 pm »
I've always been suspicious of "me Lucky Charms."
They didn't always call him Anthony the Tiger.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 03:28:42 pm »
Any faggotry encroaching on my grandchildren will be met with an appropriate response.  I don't give a "F" how un-PC that sounds, but ........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 03:30:01 pm »
Any faggotry encroaching on my grandchildren will be met with an appropriate response.  I don't give a "F" how un-PC that sounds, but ........

@catfish1957

Yeah,what you said.....

There are lines that will NOT be crossed with me,regardless of the circumstances.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 03:31:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 04:00:24 pm »
In about a month or two those boxes of Fairy Charms will be overflowing stores' clearance bins.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 04:54:56 pm »
But the Rodents have insisted for decades and decades that bleep don't recruit young children.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 08:33:42 am »
It is a simple equation.  Just add F(*&ing Kellogg to the list of aberrant companies that support insanity.  I know for fact there are more normal people than wackenhut folks, or fruitloops, so boycott their products for LIFE!!!

It is a minefield of companies that support the DESTRUCTION of this nation and its people, but that does not mean we need them.  F*ck them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 01:42:18 pm »
It is a simple equation.  Just add F(*&ing Kellogg to the list of aberrant companies that support insanity.  I know for fact there are more normal people than wackenhut folks, or fruitloops, so boycott their products for LIFE!!!

It is a minefield of companies that support the DESTRUCTION of this nation and its people, but that does not mean we need them.  F*ck them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep.  Not. One. Dime. 

Anyone in business who unnecessarily alienates a significant market share (us "breeders") deserves to fail, so help them along.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 09:44:42 pm »
Boycott Kellogg.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online rustynail

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2021, 11:10:11 pm »
Hey kids.....The Most Common Bacterial Cause of Food Poisoning Could Also Be an STI

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-well-known-food-poisoning-bacteria-could-also-be-an-sti

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2021, 11:20:22 pm »
In about a month or two those boxes of Fairy Charms will be overflowing stores' clearance bins.

:yowsa:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.