Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Oh, Just Shut Up Already, Dr. Fauci  (Read 79 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Oh, Just Shut Up Already, Dr. Fauci
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:44:58 pm »
Oh, Just Shut Up Already, Dr. Fauci
Derek Hunter

Posted: May 16, 2021 12:01 AM

I’m in one of those moods where I wish there weren’t editors or language standards, because there are quite a few leftists I’d really like to encourage to go “make love” to themselves and end it in an unpleasant way. Since this is a column and not a book, and there are editors and language standards, I’ll limit my fire to just one, Dr. Anthony Fauci, save the rest for later, temper my language a bit and make expeditious use of the thesaurus. Needless to say, I view him as the epicenter of a rear-end and truly one of the most destructive creatures swimming in the swamp of Washington.

Anthony Fauci is just awful. The highest-paid person in the federal government “became famous” for working on an AIDS vaccine. If you haven’t noticed, we don’t have an AIDS vaccine. Which means he’s known for failing.

I don’t blame him for that, viruses are tough to treat or defeat. I do blame him for everything else.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/05/16/oh-just-shut-up-already-dr-fauci-n2589512
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34