Author Topic: Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines  (Read 147 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:17:26 pm »
May 16, 2021
Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
By Olivier B. Simon

With COVID vaccination "rollouts" ongoing, it would seem the angelic host of Big Pharma has swooped in to avert the end of the world, triumphing in the nick of time over a super-lethal, super-contagious, super-pandemic...with a whopping 0.15% infection fatality rate.

But if, for whatever reason, you still aren't sold on the whole COVID Vaccination Magical Mystery Tour, don't worry.  You may get another chance at serum-based salvation quite soon — whether you want it or not.

This is because COVID-19 may mark not the end, but the dawn of an age in which mankind will be constantly and inescapably peppered with custom-engineered viruses of all kinds.   A great many of these will go by the name "vaccine."

We can now be all but certain, for instance, that COVID-19 itself originated in a Chinese bio-lab, as part of an ongoing (and U.S.-funded) project to create extra-contagious and extra-lethal humanized bat coronaviruses — so-called "gain of function" research.  (One famed virologist has even argued that COVID originated as a custom target for an experimental HIV vaccine.)

This aspect of COVID-19's origin lends it the surreal distinction of being the world's first wholly man-made pandemic.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/selfspreading_insanity_the_age_of_contagious_vaccines.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 09:03:30 pm »
Which just goes to prove something my Grandfather told me:
"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis