Author Topic: Graham: ‘Everything Biden Is Touching Is Going to Crap’ — ‘There Is a Piling on Effect All Over the  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: ‘Everything Biden Is Touching Is Going to Crap’ — ‘There Is a Piling on Effect All Over the World’

Jeff Poor 15 May 2021

Saturday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Justice,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sounded off on President Joe Biden’s response to the cyberattack that disabled the Colonial Pipeline and disrupted the gasoline supply in the southeastern part of the country.

Graham said he expected more from the Biden administration and pointed to other areas where he felt Biden had been weak.

“The one thing we haven’t seen from Joe Biden is a deterrent approach,” he said. “Is anybody in Russia afraid of hitting us again? The idea of graduating people to go into cybersecurity was not what I was looking for. I was looking to put the Kremlin on notice. If these people live in your backyard. We’re going to hold you accountable for their misadventure. I was looking for upping our game in terms of our laws. I was looking to make cyberattacks like this cyberterrorism so that the people who did it could get the death penalty or life in jail. I’m looking for Hamas to be deterred, and they are not. I’m looking for Mexico and Central America to stop the onslaught at the border. Everything Biden is touching is going to crap. So the bottom line is there is a piling on effect all over the world because President Biden is showing weakness.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/15/graham-everything-biden-is-touching-is-going-to-crap-there-is-a-piling-on-effect-all-over-the-world/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The one time Obama got something right was when he said 'if you want to fcck something up put Joe in charge of it".

What is happening now is what is bound to happen when prog ninnies who are barely suited to college faculty lounges are put in positions of real power.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 01:49:58 pm by skeeter »