The Imaginative Conservative site lays out ten such notions:
Skull, worthy indeed, as imagination 'feeds' the Psyche (Soul).
Burke, Hume and others, added Precepts to Conservatism to give it structure and strength:
* Since Eden, the Family Unit of Father, Mother & Children remains the eternal bedrock of Civilization, of Culture, of Society and of the Nation/State.
* Custom and convention are hallmarks of stability within Society.
* The Principle of Prescription asserts precedent is superior to current whims.
* Prudence demands that decisions made in the now, be measured against their
consequences on the future.
* The Psyche (Soul) defines all Men as unequal, so variety has to encourage
creativity and innovation.
* As Man is not perfectible, tolerance must be promoted.
* Personal freedom and private property are intertwined as well as catalysts of individual responsibility.
* Communal voluntarism is inherently superior to the destructive impact of collective
* To survive and thrive, the coercive impulse within governance must be defeated.
* To maintain Nation/State stability, change and permanence must be reconciled.