General Category > Politics/Government

Mitt Romney: U.S. Capitol Riot Was ‘an Insurrection Against the Constitution’

<< < (14/14)

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 21, 2021, 02:20:18 pm ---He lied about losing the Iowa primary to Cruz in 2016, and he's been lying about losing the 2020 election for the past six months. He can't stop lying. He even lied about the size of his inauguration crowd and the rain. He exaggerates everything. Maybe in his mind he's telling the truth, but he's a liar. Stop believing his lies.

--- End quote ---

Trump didn't lie about losing the election.

What the term "election was stolen" means is that the winner wasn't allowed to take the office the people elected him to.

Which is what happened to President Trump.

Who's telling the bigger lie, Trump when he claims there were 200,000 people at his inauguration, or Biden when he said there were 200?

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 21, 2021, 02:20:18 pm ---He lied about losing the Iowa primary to Cruz in 2016

--- End quote ---

Gracious in defeat, Trump concedes Iowa

BEN SCHRECKINGER 02/01/2016 11:03 PM EST

WEST DES MOINES, IOWA — All of a sudden, Donald Trump doesn’t mind losing.

A gracious Trump gave brief concession remarks on Monday night, congratulating Ted Cruz and expressing gratitude to his team and the people of Iowa.

Trump said he had been told at the outset of his campaign that he could not finish in the top 10 in Iowa and that he was satisfied with his second place finish.

“We’re just so happy with the way everything worked out,” he said.

“I’m just honored,” he said. “I’m really honored and I want to congratulate Ted and I want to congratulate all of the incredible candidates, including Mike Huckabee who’s become a really good friend of mine.”  .  .  .

https://www.politico.com/blogs/iowa-caucus-2016-live-updates/2016/02/donald-trump-iowa-caucuses-cruz-218598

So who's the liar?

christian:
The democrats lied and accused Trump of Insurrection, after democrats tried insurrection coupe for over four years, and falsified the election to steal the election which they seem firmly to believe they can lie their way out of.  Yet the insurrectionist and Constitution revilers, the democrat party and Obama have treaded down that path and yet now feign incensed that Trump could have dared to agree with them over insurrection and the constitution.  Democrats need serious therapy from an outstanding psycho-therapist, and it looks like their only hope is if only the very best try and cure their obscene form of insanity.  NeverTrumpers dearly love Biden, yet many are too bashful to admit it, but they do indeed carry the water for the worst fanatics of the democrat party.  So much lies and deceit, yet people come to democrats for truth, who's worse their pathological liars, or those knowing they are liars, still go to them for truth ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version