Author Topic: "Go Back To England" - Prince Harry Elicits Backlash After Criticizing "Bonkers" First Amendment  (Read 1965 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"Go Back To England" - Prince Harry Elicits Backlash After Criticizing "Bonkers" First Amendment

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 08:45 AM

Prince Harry is still new to North America, and perhaps is still adjusting to some of its customs. For example, the First Amendment, which he dismissed as "bonkers" during a recent interview.

The comments inspired backlash online, with some critics calling for the young prince (who will almost certainly never be king) to "go back to England" in a series of hostile tweets.

During a Thursday appearance on Hollywood actor Dax Shepard's "Armchair Expert" podcast, Prince Harry (who lives in California with wife Meghan Markle and his young son Archie after stepping down from his royal duties) declared: "I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."

He also lamented the "genetic pain" of growing up a royal, implying that he was "mistreated" by his family, the latest in an unceasing string of criticism that has sparked talk about Harry becoming estranged from the family (he renounced his royal duties before leaving England after his wife engaged in a controversial lawsuit against British tabloids).

The comment elicited a stream of angry tweets.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/go-back-england-prince-harry-elicits-backlash-after-criticing-bonkers-first-amendment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Awwwwwww, did somebody say something Meggie didn't like?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guy has more whine in him than a Frenchmen.  He is a walking fancy dress party.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Harry mused that "in today’s world, with misinformation just endemic," people have "got to be careful about what comes out of your mouth." Celebrities like Rogan (who Harry mentioned by name) should just "stay out of it" and "not say anything at all if they don’t have anything useful to say."

Harry is a contemporary leftist wilting lilly in good standing - hearing anything with which he disagrees does violence to his psyche. Its hard for him.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is one guy who should have remained a mystery.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Interesting conversion of a once royal bad-ass to feckless cuck in just a couple of years.

"I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."  Cognitive dissonance there.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline libertybele

Harry chose to leave the Royals along with his trampy, gold-digging wife. This kind of crappola will continue as long as the Queen and Charles continue to allow it to happen.  I'm sure they don't want to lose Harry as a member of the family, but he made his choice, sadly.                                                                       

The Sussexes Want to Attend the Queen's Jubilee and It's Causing a Lot of Drama

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sussexes-want-attend-queens-jubilee-133600043.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is just the Royals getting back at us for kicking their redcoats ass and the shame of Cornwallis surrendering to GW.

Offline Absalom

One hundred twenty years past, Britain reached it's zenith of Empire under Victoria.
Now it's royalty is assholery such as Harry the Hoople and his Darkie.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Interesting conversion of a once royal bad-ass to feckless cuck in just a couple of years.

"I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."  Cognitive dissonance there.

Better than Piers Morgan railing against the Second Amendment.

DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline mountaineer

It's our Constitution, Gingerboy. Who relocates to another country and immediately starts criticizing everything about it? Putz.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Who relocates to another country and immediately starts criticizing everything about it? Putz.
A good number of immigrants I've gotten to know in my life seem to have nothing but contempt for this country.

Offline mountaineer

A good number of immigrants I've gotten to know in my life seem to have nothing but contempt for this country.
I think we know why many of them came here: to kill infidels and/or suck the welfare system dry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I still don’t understand it ...

He should have stopped with that true statement.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

When traditional American values like Constitutional Government and Freedom of Speech are denigrated as "systemic racism", no assimilation to anything distinctly American is required (perhaps because all things distinctly American are being destroyed), and the meaning of America is reduced merely to economic opportunity and then further to accountability-free handouts, this is inevitable.

A country which has no meaning beyond materialism has no meaning and will not long survive.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

When traditional American values like Constitutional Government and Freedom of Speech are denigrated as "systemic racism", no assimilation to anything distinctly American is required (perhaps because all things distinctly American are being destroyed), and the meaning of America is reduced merely to economic opportunity and then further to accountability-free handouts, this is inevitable.

A country which has no meaning beyond materialism has no meaning and will not long survive.
Its why we used to turn away economic refugees. Now we call them “dreamers” and welcome them with open arms.

Online Hoodat

Better than Piers Morgan railing against the Second Amendment.

The 'free press' part of the First Amendment was devised with Gutenberg-style printing presses in mind, not automated machines that could roll out hundreds of newspapers per minute nor political hacks using electromagnetic radiation to invade interior of every home in America.  FACT.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

It's our Constitution, Gingerboy. Who relocates to another country and immediately starts criticizing everything about it? Putz.

He's like the muzzies.  Move here and want to take freedoms away like in their home shitholes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's like the muzzies.  Move here and want to take freedoms away like in their home shitholes.

The Muzzies are more deliberate about their plans.  The whole point of coming here is to institute Sharia.  Harry's just retarded.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The 'free press' part of the First Amendment was devised with Gutenberg-style printing presses in mind, not automated machines that could roll out hundreds of newspapers per minute nor political hacks using electromagnetic radiation to invade interior of every home in America.  FACT.

Same stupid argument form that Rodent morons use to say the Second Amendment does not cover semi- and fully-automatic firearms, which it does.

The intent of the First Amendment was to prevent the government from preventing the free exchange of ideas, which is why the First Amendment covers not only freedom of speech but freedom of the press.

Too bad for Harry Boy that people say things about him in public that he doesn't like.    If he doesn't like living in the US, we'll be glad to see him leave.   But we'll still keep our freedom to talk about him and how useless he is as a person.

He's just unhappy that the commoners don't respect the royalty that he himself rejects.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Muzzies are more deliberate about their plans.  The whole point of coming here is to institute Sharia.  Harry's just retarded.

The followers of the Religion of Terrorism are simply more honest about their goals.  The Rodents share the same goals.

A boot stamping on a human face, forever.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Harry will never be happy here because Americans will not pamper him as he was pampered in Britain.  He had a diamond studded platinum spoon in his mouth, and he comes to a country that promotes self accomplishment.  He had millions dumped in his lap every year just for existing in Britain.  Sure he had to make appearances at school openings, hospitals, and other events, but the demands were not such he could not handle them.  In the USA, other than the folks that buy the grocery store tabloids, no one give a f*&^ about royals.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I wish the Royal Family would make them Duke and Duchess of St. Helana (the island in the middle of the South Atlantic to which the British banished Napoleon) and send them there.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I actually felt sorry for this limey because he married McCardle... a worse virtue signaling phone i never heard. But I take it all back now, they deserve each other.

Offline Wingnut

I wish the Royal Family would make them Duke and Duchess of St. Helana (the island in the middle of the South Atlantic to which the British banished Napoleon) and send them there.

Or how about Pitcairn island.  It is still under British control and with only 43-50 inhabitants they need some new blood to mix with the Bounty mutineers and their Tahitian wives and Fletcher Christian.  It would be a fitting place for the two sub-royals.