General Category > World News

"Go Back To England" - Prince Harry Elicits Backlash After Criticizing "Bonkers" First Amendment

<< < (2/6) > >>

SZonian:
Interesting conversion of a once royal bad-ass to feckless cuck in just a couple of years.

"I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."  Cognitive dissonance there.

libertybele:
Harry chose to leave the Royals along with his trampy, gold-digging wife. This kind of crappola will continue as long as the Queen and Charles continue to allow it to happen.  I'm sure they don't want to lose Harry as a member of the family, but he made his choice, sadly.                                                                       

The Sussexes Want to Attend the Queen's Jubilee and It's Causing a Lot of Drama

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sussexes-want-attend-queens-jubilee-133600043.html

Wingnut:
This is just the Royals getting back at us for kicking their redcoats ass and the shame of Cornwallis surrendering to GW.

Absalom:
One hundred twenty years past, Britain reached it's zenith of Empire under Victoria.
Now it's royalty is assholery such as Harry the Hoople and his Darkie.

libertasbella:

--- Quote from: SZonian on May 15, 2021, 08:45:12 pm ---Interesting conversion of a once royal bad-ass to feckless cuck in just a couple of years.

"I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."  Cognitive dissonance there.

--- End quote ---

Better than Piers Morgan railing against the Second Amendment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version