General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Black Murder Rate Soars Thanks to BLM And Lefty Politicians

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:
Black Murder Rate Soars Thanks to BLM And Lefty Politicians
By Kevin Downey Jr. May 07, 2021 5:11 PM ET
AP Photo/Noah Berger

If you think Dogecoin is going to the moon, wait until you see the black-on-black murder rate.

As per the “Pandemic, Social Unrest, and Crime in U.S. Cities” report by CCJ (the National Commission on Covid-19 and Criminal Justice), murder is way up.

I’ve never heard of them either. A weird combo report on the Covid virus and crime.

The January 2021 report states that crime is skyrocketing in major U.S. cities.  They report an overall 30% rise in murder from 2019-2020. Most of the victims are black and most were killed by black people. Despite the grotesques rise in murder rates, left-leaning crime studies, including this one, always point out, “At least it’s better now than it was in 1995.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/05/07/black-murder-rate-soars-thanks-to-blm-and-lefty-politicians-n1445385

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on May 15, 2021, 02:01:05 pm ---If you think Dogecoin is going to the moon, wait until you see the black-on-black murder rate.

--- End quote ---

I must be "Out of It."  What the Hell does Dogecoin have anything to do with this article?

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on May 15, 2021, 02:13:19 pm ---I must be "Out of It."  What the Hell does Dogecoin have anything to do with this article?

--- End quote ---

I'm guessing it's because both metrics - the price of dogecoin and the black on black murder rate - have recently increased dramatically.

Fishrrman:
Old Ebeneezer Fishrrman:
"If blacks had be disposed to kill each other, then they had better well do so and reduce the surplus population..."

sneakypete:
Nobody cares.

The "black leadership" cares the least of all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version