General Category > Health/Education

Unhinged teacher goes off on student for no mask, calls him ‘jerk’ and ‘dummy’: ‘I don’t care if you

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Unhinged teacher goes off on student for no mask, calls him ‘jerk’ and ‘dummy’: ‘I don’t care if you’re vaccinated, you little dink’
May 15, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

An unnamed Wisconsin high school teacher has been placed on administrative leave after a viral video surfaced showing her verbally attacking a student who is vaccinated for not wearing a mask.

“I don’t care if you’re vaccinated, you little dink,” the  teacher snarled at the student in the video. “I don’t want to get sick and die. There’s other people you can infect just because you’re vaccinated. You know what? You’re not a special person around here,” she declared to the student who appeared to calmly sit and withstand the unhinged attack.

The student replied that he didn’t care what people were saying about him and that appeared to anger the teacher even further.

more w/must see videos

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/15/unhinged-teacher-goes-off-on-student-for-no-mask-calls-him-jerk-and-dummy-i-dont-care-if-youre-vaccinated-you-little-dink-1074385/

mountaineer:
I commented the following on a twitter thread about this video, and received over 2,400 "likes":   Who is this fat person? Does she not realize her obesity puts her at risk a hell of a lot more than the unmasked young man ever will?

:laugh:

mountaineer:
Cassandra Fairbanks
@CassandraRules
18h
UPDATE: the teacher has been placed on administrative leave
4:20 PM · May 14, 2021

SZonian:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 15, 2021, 02:37:26 pm ---Cassandra Fairbanks
@CassandraRules
18h
UPDATE: the teacher has been placed on administrative leave