Author Topic: CNN Host W. Kamau Bell Downplays Antifa Violence: ‘People Get Hurt, Property Gets Damaged’  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Host W. Kamau Bell Downplays Antifa Violence: ‘People Get Hurt, Property Gets Damaged’

Hannah Bleau19 May 20217
3:00
Antifa violence accounts for millions in property damage and during a segment of his CNN show United Shades of America, standup comedian and CNN host W. Kamau Bell downplayed the radical left-wing group’s anarchic criminality. Bell dismissed the violent tactics routinely used by the radical organization and concluded that sometimes “people get hurt, property gets damaged, and things get confusing.”
Bell, who has hosted the series since 2016, said white Americans dealt with “complicated feelings about the police for the first time” last year.

“The right-wing saw that, and they did what they do: They pulled a bait-and-switch, and returned to an old boogeyman: Antifa,” he said, mentioning images of individuals “clad in black fighting in the streets” and concluding it to be “an easy idea to sell to people who say things like, ‘Blue Lives Matter.'”

“Ain’t nobody blue,” Bell said as he continued to downplay Antifa’s violence.

“‘Antifa’ is short for anti-fascist,” he explained.

“Look, this fighting for democracy and against fascism thing has always been a messy business. And, yes, people get hurt, property gets damaged, and things get confusing,” Bell said, featuring two members of the group on his show.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WpxQMyY0Kc

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/05/19/cnn-host-w-kamau-bell-downplays-antifa-violence-people-get-hurt-property-gets-damaged/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

What we have now is a situation where many very stupid people are allowed to yak on national tv about things of which they have scant knowledge. Bell is one example.
They used to have a modicum of standards on tv. Those are all gone now.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When a communist talks all I get from it is

Offline LMAO

CNN’s ratings are in freefall and it seems their only response is “hold my beer”

Antifa isn’t against fascism. They just want to impose  their version of Fascism/Marxism. They’re not fighting for individual freedom
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy