Author Topic: Biden DHS issues warning of ‘domestic terrorist’ attacks nationwide  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Liz George   May 14, 2021

The Department of Homeland Security issued a National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin Friday warning that the United States is “facing threats…posed by domestic terrorists” and that “violent extremists” may attempt to “exploit easing COVID-19-related restrictions.”

“The Homeland is facing threats that have evolved significantly and become increasingly complex and volatile in 2021. These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or influenced by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences,” the bulletin states.

“Social media and online forums are increasingly exploited by these actors to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and activity.  Such threats also are exacerbated by the impacts from the ongoing global pandemic.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/05/biden-dhs-issues-warning-of-domestic-terrorist-attacks-nationwide/

Offline PeteS in CA

Wolf! Wolf!! Wolf!!! WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Wolf! Wolf!! Wolf!!! WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!

Wag the dog
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This adm can not be trusted.  Lie'n Biden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This adm can not be trusted.  Lie'n Biden.

@Wingnut

Something's going on... a pretext to use gun registration to confiscate specific weaponry and/or ammunition.

...something that might actually make a proud Patriotic American to go all Howard Beale on a group of journalists or judges or teachers' unions or school boards, or...    :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:51:05 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

@Wingnut

Something's going on... a pretext to use gun registration to confiscate specific weaponry and/or ammunition.

...something that might actually make a proud Patriotic American to go all Howard Beale on a group of journalists or judges or teachers' unions or school boards, or...    :laugh:
Yep. Why else would they make ado about nothing, unless they are planning to do something that provocative.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut

@DCPatriot
Up until the other day I thought he was just another feckless Jimmy Carter type, but now I'm seeing an evil POS who is more dangerous than we ever knew.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@DCPatriot
Up until the other day I thought he was just another feckless Jimmy Carter type, but now I'm seeing an evil POS who is more dangerous than we ever knew.
Biden can't tell you what he had for breakfast. Or if he even ate breakfast.
None of this is from Biden. He is not in the picture. Biden in not in charge of anything including his own bedtime.
It's his puppeteers doing all this and nobody knows for sure who they all are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

Biden can't tell you what he had for breakfast. Or if he even ate breakfast.
None of this is from Biden. He is not in the picture. Biden in not in charge of anything including his own bedtime.
It's his puppeteers doing all this and nobody knows for sure who they all are.

Totally agree.  If he doesn't say exactly what he's told, he doesn't get his PUDDING!

But we all know Kamala Harris doesn't have a clue, so it's not her 'people'.  I doubt she even has "people".

So it's Barack Hussein Obama's 3rd term, folks. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

@Wingnut

At this stage of his life, it's been proven to him that he's "untouchable"...so long as he keeps his mouth shut and rules by EO.

He is probably more concerned that his family will be okay financially and that they won't come after it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When on a ship full of mutineers homosexuals and communists, it is fun to watch them sink their own ship. They are all suicidal fools.

None of this is good in any way. But still, watching fools burn their own house down is kind of funny.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

Biden is correct...numerous domestic terror attacks occur every day. In fact, in NYC the other day four men of a certain demographic were arrested for going on a slashing spree in the NYC subways where with razor blades and knives they attacked numerous, unsuspecting people.
There has been a spate of subway slashings in NYC over the past few years. It's always the same demographic who does the slashing.
They also like to push unsuspecting people onto the subway tracks if the opportunity presents itself. Whenever I see a photo of a slasher or a subway pusher, they're always a certain demographic.
Odd isn't it...this demographic will never be accused of   being violent terrorists even though they are responsible for 50% or more of all domestic terror attacks. In major cities like NYC or Chicago they are responsible for 90% or more.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pure poppycock.  Domestic terrorists, white supremacist, BULL!!!!

We have from what I read over one thousand islamists in the USA threatening to unleash at any moment. 

When was the last time a white supremacist said so much as BOO!!!!????  It is bull!!!  Liar Biden and his horsesh*t cabal making up crap as they go. 

Remember, the Democommies are the single greatest existential threat to this great republic!

And the folks attacking Jews, the most attacked, and Asians, are BLACKS!!!  Stop bullsh*tting the American people about the real threat to the civilized man in the USA!!!  Heck we have a city where hundreds are shot and killed every month, and no one does a damn thing about it.  Black lives simply do not matter in that city.  And I do not need to even name it!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:57:07 am by jafo2010 »