General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Sen. Cruz: ‘We’re Seeing Crisis after Crisis after Crisis’ Because Biden Admin. Is the Most Radical

(1/1)

libertybele:
Of course I agree with him, but who the heck is doing a dang thing about it?  Gee .... maybe the GOP will all come together and actually collectively do something! /s

Sen. Cruz: ‘We’re Seeing Crisis after Crisis after Crisis’ Because Biden Admin. Is the Most Radical in History

The first four months of the Biden Administration have been the most radical of any administration in history” and it’s caused one crisis after another, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Thursday.

Biden’s agenda is being dictated by his party’s most radical members, resulting in a broad range of crises, Sen. Cruz said in an interview on Fox News:

“The first four months of the Biden Administration have been the most radical of any administration in history and, unfortunately, Joe Biden has decided to hand over the agenda to the extreme left in his party.”

“We’re seen six trillion dollars in new spending proposed, we’re seeing trillions in new taxes proposed – we’re seeing the border, absolute chaos, the worst it’s been in 20 years, and it’s getting worse and worse and worse because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won’t enforce the law.

“And we’re seeing, domestically, a crisis. We’re seeing, economically, a crisis – the inflation that is coming.

“When you spend six trillion dollars we don’t have, and you print the money, you create inflation.”

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-cruz-were-seeing-crisis-after-crisis-after-crisis-because-biden-admin-most

Cyber Liberty:
I'm not sure what a minority Party Senator can do to "stop this" when the majority votes in lockstep.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 15, 2021, 03:16:24 pm ---I'm not sure what a minority Party Senator can do to "stop this" when the majority votes in lockstep.

--- End quote ---

Not a whole lot and not a whole lot was done when the GOP had the majority and Cruz repeatedly plead with the idiots to do something worthwhile.  The party either ALL comes together (not going to happen) or they will continue to self destruct.

It has to be beyond frustrating for Cruz and I don't think he'll even run for his Senate seat again in 2024, nor will he run for President.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version