Author Topic: New Republican Leader Stefanik Has Conservative Rating of Only 44%--Ousted Cheney Had Rating of 78%  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His motive is his own self interests, which means the party's interests, over those of the country.

Its the entire problem with Washington.

Not Cyber Liberty's Party!   And if things keep going my way, they're gonna hear about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Not Cyber Liberty's Party!   And if things keep going my way, they're gonna hear about it.
Man, I sure hope so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Man, I sure hope so.

I'm gaining traction.  Mrs. Liberty was just elected to the same Executive Board as I.

There are 8 seats on the Board, and two of them have the last name, "Liberty."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I'm gaining traction.  Mrs. Liberty was just elected to the same Executive Board as I.

nice. if this keeps up I just may leave my beloved coast for dryer climes.

Offline libertybele

If only we had this happening throughout the U.S.   happy77       :patriot:     :patriot:          :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think we're not paying attention to the nature of the position here. It's a partisan position, not an ideological one.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So jeb would have a lock on election, votes.  Really? deep Stater jeb, would march the same deep stater lockstep as daddy and grand daddy Bush, and how right that is?  NeverTrumpers are loathe to step out into the light, aren't they ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions