General Category > National/Breaking News

Walmart, Costco, Trader Joes say vaccinated customers will no longer have to wear masks in stores

<< < (4/4)

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 18, 2021, 03:32:37 pm ---Don't ask, don't tell.

Went into a Kroger and a Publix yesterday maskless.  The usual mask police guard was still positioned at the entrance, but I boldly stared into his eyes as I walked past, and he didn't utter a word.

--- End quote ---

My Publix removed all the mask signage in our stores.   FL is, and has been a Free State!  More Neanderthal than TX and we have FL Man too!

goatprairie:
Went into a Walmart with the wife the other day. Apart from the wife and me, there were a number of people without masks.
What was surprising was that there were numerous OLD!!! people wearing masks. Most of the people we saw without masks were middle aged or younger.
I can't believe most of those oldies haven't been vaccinated.  But then we saw some older people walking down sidewalks in the open air wearing masks.
Some people are just too scared or brainwashed yet.

Wingnut:
Had to pop into my WallyWorld today for some feminine hygiene products and noticed most employees were maskless!

Winning!

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on May 18, 2021, 09:44:02 pm ---Went into a Walmart with the wife the other day. Apart from the wife and me, there were a number of people without masks.
What was surprising was that there were numerous OLD!!! people wearing masks. Most of the people we saw without masks were middle aged or younger.
I can't believe most of those oldies haven't been vaccinated.  But then we saw some older people walking down sidewalks in the open air wearing masks.
Some people are just too scared or brainwashed yet.

--- End quote ---
The old that are still wearing masks are the good loyal democrats or those scared to death by Fauci, et al. My mother lives in Seizure World, Se3al Beach, CA. and the seniors there where their masks no matter what, walking alone, driving alone makes no difference and the looks they give me daring to walk around unmasked!

DB:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on May 18, 2021, 09:46:42 pm ---Had to pop into my WallyWorld today for some feminine hygiene products and noticed most employees were maskless!

Winning!

--- End quote ---

Paint stripper?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version