Author Topic: American Airlines Investigating Texas Pilot Who Criticized Critical Race Theory In His Local School  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American Airlines Investigating Texas Pilot Who Criticized Critical Race Theory In His Local School
By  Tim Pearce

May 18, 2021   DailyWire.com

American Airlines is investigating one of its pilots after he spoke out about critical race theory (CRT) being taught in his local school.

The airline chose to investigate Guy Midkiff, 62, after several social media accounts urged the company to audit Midkiff’s social media history. Midkiff is a resident of Southlake, Texas, who has flown for American for over three decades.

“We are troubled by the allegations made and have launched an investigation into the matter,” an American Airlines representative told the Dallas Morning News last week.

The debate over CRT has raged in Southlake for months, culminating earlier this month is a slew of landslide victories for Republican opponents to CRT to elected positions on the school board and into city offices. The margins of victory were massive, roughly 70% to 30% in each race.

CRT curriculum in Southlake’s Carroll Independent School District was the central issue throughout the election and generated huge interest in the community. The voter turnout for the elections was three times higher than that of years past.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/american-airlines-investigating-texas-pilot-who-criticized-critical-race-theory-in-his-local-school
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Screw AA and the social woke asses running the place.   If they fire this guy I hope he sues their stupidity.

He's 3 years from Mandatory retirement so maybe he can get them on age discrimination too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Considering how many airline pilots are former military, this might not go well for AA.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The pilot's union should stage a wildcat strike if this man is fired for exercising his First Amendment rights.   American Airlines has no business censoring a pilot's speech.

Especially not when no sane person fails to recognize the racism of CRT for what it is.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
CRT is racist and has no place in our schools.  The double time march to embrace marxism must end now!!  It mens displacing every elected Democommie in the nation.

I fully support the notion of two or more viable political parties, but I do not support any party whose focus is rooted in marxism, a failed concept everywhere it has been applied.

People are anxious to purge folks for their beliefs, I say terminate every university professor supporting marxist ideology.  That is probably half of them!!!!!!!