General Category > Technology

We Found Joe Biden’s Secret Venmo. Here’s Why That’s A Privacy Nightmare For Everyone.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on May 16, 2021, 03:04:44 pm ---Geez.  And the Secret Service didn't think to check on this before the dementia patient assumed the office?  What else is out there?  What p2p account are the Chinese using to pay the Biden crime family?

--- End quote ---

Yes, that is the question being begged. 

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 16, 2021, 05:49:32 pm ---I'm on the horns of a dilemma.  On the one hand, I'm glad to see the Biteme crime family exposed, but on the other hand I'm not happy that Venmo (which I've barely heard of) is that vulnerable.

--- End quote ---

I have a Venmo account, so I went to look into what they are talking about. So when you make payments, your transactions are assigned a default visibility. You can set the default visibility or change the visibility per transaction. The default is "friends only". Why is this an issue? Seems like dumbass Biden set it to Public. I don't see why it's Venmo's fault that Biden is a dumbass.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: BassWrangler on May 16, 2021, 06:23:21 pm ---I have a Venmo account, so I went to look into what they are talking about. So when you make payments, your transactions are assigned a default visibility. You can set the default visibility or change the visibility per transaction. The default is "friends only". Why is this an issue? Seems like dumbass Biden set it to Public. I don't see why it's Venmo's fault that Biden is a dumbass.

--- End quote ---

Apparently the entire network of friends are dumbasses.

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 16, 2021, 06:38:14 pm ---Apparently the entire network of friends are dumbasses.

--- End quote ---

Well, are you surprised? They're Democrats, after all.

Fishrrman:
I'd never heard of "Venmo" until this story broke.

What is it, and what does it do...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version