Author Topic: Trump tells followers not to give money to Karl Rove  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump tells followers not to give money to Karl Rove
« on: May 14, 2021, 08:40:55 pm »
Trump tells followers not to give money to Karl Rove
By Max Greenwood - 05/14/21 04:28 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump is calling on his supporters to withhold financial support from Karl Rove, the longtime Republican strategist who has spoken critically of the former president.

“Everyone is so tired of watching Karl Rove on Fox News,” Trump said in a statement issued through his political action committee, Save America. “He has played the game for decades, but all he and his buddies want to do is take your money and run.”

“He’s totally ineffective and does not represent the MAGA Movement in any way, shape, or form. He called me on the evening of November 3rd, Election Night, to congratulate me on my ‘great win.’ When it was revealed the election was rigged and stolen, he flew the coop.”

It wasn’t immediately clear exactly what Trump was referring to in his statement, though Rove recently organized a donor retreat in Texas that drew appearances by several potential Republican presidential contenders. Trump’s name was not among those in attendance.

It’s not the first time Trump has lashed out at Rove, however. Earlier this year, the former president blasted the veteran GOP strategist after he penned an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal placing blame on Trump for Republicans’ duel losses in a pair of Senate runoff elections in Georgia.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/553628-trump-tells-followers-not-to-give-money-to-karl-rove
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34