General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

Sudden frosts across Europe have hit vineyards hard, with scientists revealing that melting arctic s

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:
Sudden frosts across Europe have hit vineyards hard, with scientists revealing that melting arctic sea ice is responsible for the unpredictable climate

This research is led by Dr Hanna Bailey at the University of Oulu in Finland. When scientists looked at the long-term decline of Arctic sea-ice, they connected the events of melting since the late 1970s to the “Beast from the East” – an infamous February snow in 2018, which swept through the European continent.

The “Beast from the East” created £1 billion a day in losses.

The scientists looked at atmospheric vapour, which was travelling from the Arctic. It had a unique geochemical fingerprint, that would lead the research team to its origins. They found that during the “Beast from the East”, open-water conditions in the Barents Sea supplied up to 88% of the corresponding fresh snow that fell over Europe.

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/melting-arctic-sea/108625/

DB:
Right... It couldn't have anything to do with the sun going quiet...

Fishrrman:
Let me get this straight...

Melting ice causes...   frosts...?

mountaineer:
So we're pretty sure the earth isn't warming anymore? Warming but cooling?

Potluck:
Well, for one thing it’s not global warming anymore. It’s climate change.

So if anything at all changes from whatever is claimed to be normal (add your own definition here) then we need to do as dictated. What car to drive, what to eat, how to live. And if you deny the narrative then you should be charged with a criminal offense.
This stuff is nothing less than a power grab through globalization. Not to mention the money to be had by those in power.
Any change, anything adverse and it’s panic time to do something. More power. More money. More control over you.

I’m old enough to remember the beginnings of GASP in college, early seventies. That I believe had good intentions at the time but some saw opportunity and grabbed with both hands. We were going into another ice age. Oh my!! We’re all gonna die! Some years later... the planet has a fever! We’re all gonna die.

And none of the doomsday scenarios since then have come to pass. Not one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version