Author Topic: Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County  (Read 6224 times)

Online roamer_1

MORE bovine excrement from you!  Either the Constitution, every word of it, means what it says or it doesn't and it's more than clear to me now that it no longer does.

It is what it is. I don't know the ins and outs of it like the lawyers do. But whatever the case, 30 and 0 means it ain't working for you. A different tack would be called for, says here.

Online roamer_1

Or, and this is the real answer, the courts are corrupt.

Prima facie evidence that the electors presented by the states of MI, WI, PA, AZ and GA were faithless electors, chosen by processes not authorized under the Constitution, was brought before the Supreme Court, which had the Constitutional duty to review the case and rule on the electors, and that case was summarily dismissed by a process that can only be described as "corrupt" since the court had no basis to reject the case and rule summarily for the faithless electors without a hearing of the evidence.

Then some jackasses claim there was no evidence because the corrupt courts corruptly refused to hear the evidence available.

The judge:  Get that body out of the court, I don't want to see no bodies.
The prosecution:  Your honor, we are here to prosecute AZWIMIPAGA for the murder of the Republic of the United States of America...
The Judge:  Case dismissed. You haven't presented a body of evidence.
The Reporter:  The court dismissed the case because the prosecution had no evidence to present.

Well then all that's left is war.

Have fun.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is what it is. I don't know the ins and outs of it like the lawyers do. But whatever the case, 30 and 0 means it ain't working for you. A different tack would be called for, says here.

Yep! Only one box left and I'm just plain too old and crippled up for that now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Yep! Only one box left and I'm just plain too old and crippled up for that now.

Probably so... But I ain't there yet. Like I said, I will wait and see what proves out.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

There is no valid reason the public cannot observe the process.   Democrats thrive in Darkness is the rule to pay attention to here. Why do the Rodents suddenly want to stop the public from viewing vote counts and vote audits?
@Sled Dog
@Cyber Liberty

IT IS FOR THE WORKER'S SAFETY. 
Bad person looking through window can target someone in there and find that person later.  Someone on outside of window could aim for someone inside and fire a weapon through the window.  No way would I be the Judge up and walking around the room while others outside window could see me.  As perhaps you can imagine, Democrats in my county were not "fond" of me.

There are half Democrats and half Republicans working in the room.  It is not some secret meeting of Democrats cheating in an election.  EVERY JUDGE OF THAT BOARD IN EVERY COUNTY IS A REPUBLICAN.  Why?  If the governor is a Republican, every precinct election Judge is a Republican in every county and that includes the Judge of that board.  If we had a Democrat governor, all election judges in the state would be Democrats and a Democrat would have been the Judge of that Board.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9G20Iayv6Y

This video reports that the Maricopa County officials are re-iterating they will not conform to subpoenas and they demand the Arizona Senate immediately stop the audit.

@Cyber Liberty what does "subpoena" mean in the state of Arizona?  I thought I had seen that a judge had ruled these subpoenas enforceable.  Why are these people not being put in handcuffs?
James 1:20

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9G20Iayv6Y

This video reports that the Maricopa County officials are re-iterating they will not conform to subpoenas and they demand the Arizona Senate immediately stop the audit.

@Cyber Liberty what does "subpoena" mean in the state of Arizona?  I thought I had seen that a judge had ruled these subpoenas enforceable.  Why are these people not being put in handcuffs?

Beats me, why the County thinks it can pick and choose what parts to follow, and what they don't have to if they don't feel like it.  I, too want to see some frog marching in Maricopa.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Sled Dog
@Cyber Liberty

Bad person looking through window can target someone in there and find that person later.  Someone on outside of window could aim for someone inside and fire a weapon through the window.  No way would I be the Judge up and walking around the room while others outside window could see me.  As perhaps you can imagine, Democrats in my county were not "fond" of me.

There are half Democrats and half Republicans working in the room.  It is not some secret meeting of Democrats cheating in an election.  EVERY JUDGE OF THAT BOARD IN EVERY COUNTY IS A REPUBLICAN.  Why?  If the governor is a Republican, every precinct election Judge is a Republican in every county and that includes the Judge of that board.  If we had a Democrat governor, all election judges in the state would be Democrats and a Democrat would have been the Judge of that Board.

I don't think both Democrats and Republicans must observe the Audit in progress in AZ.  I say this because if that were the case the Audit would not be going forward at all, because the Democrats have been boycotting every aspect of this count as a means of sabotaging it and saying "It's just more of them Republican lies we're always telling you about."

They pulled this trick in November, which is why it took weeks instead of days to move through the corrupt Maricopa count.  They boycotted the count then, and I'm sure they are now.  It's how Democrats operate in the real world these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

So how did you stay safe the other (roughly) 730 days between elections @Victoria33?  I don't question that the rationale for excluding public observation is to protect the workers, and I certainly don't want election workers threatened or harmed.  I do question whether or not that rationale makes sense.  Unless your identity was a secret, you were only protected from the public while votes were being counted; frankly I find it hard to believe that Ds would limit their antagonism toward you to only those few hours.

In fact when the work of counting votes is conducted behind closed doors, even with representatives of both parties present, it damages public confidence.  Transparency is not owed to political parties, it is owed to the people at large.

Offline Victoria33

I don't think both Democrats and Republicans must observe the Audit in progress in AZ.  I say this because if that were the case the Audit would not be going forward at all, because the Democrats have been boycotting every aspect of this count as a means of sabotaging it and saying "It's just more of them Republican lies we're always telling you about."  They pulled this trick in November, which is why it took weeks instead of days to move through the corrupt Maricopa count.  They boycotted the count then, and I'm sure they are now.  It's how Democrats operate in the real world these days.
@Cyber Liberty

No, Cyber, I was talking about when the mail ballots are evaluated during the election - not at this examination going on right now.  A member here said people should be allowed to look through windows, as some did when workers were evaluating mail ballots on election day.  I do not know what the rules are during this present examination of the election. 

Offline Victoria33

So how did you stay safe the other (roughly) 730 days between elections @Victoria33?  I don't question that the rationale for excluding public observation is to protect the workers, and I certainly don't want election workers threatened or harmed.  I do question whether or not that rationale makes sense.  Unless your identity was a secret, you were only protected from the public while votes were being counted; frankly I find it hard to believe that Ds would limit their antagonism toward you to only those few hours.

In fact when the work of counting votes is conducted behind closed doors, even with representatives of both parties present, it damages public confidence.  Transparency is not owed to political parties, it is owed to the people at large.
@HoustonSam

There is a process to be in a room to view the work of election workers.  A person can be made a poll watcher by getting a document as such from a candidate or the Democrat Chairman or the Republican Chairman, and other officials.  A room with election workers is not open for the general public to walk in and out.

How did I stay safe?  It was not easy.  A certain Democrat convicted felon followed my car everywhere I went and posted it on the net where I went that day.  I had a Constable friend who helped me with that problem.  It actually was my high profile that helped protect me.  My case was different than most Judges experience.

Election Judges are known to be a Republican or a Democrat and their safety lies in not allowing the general public to wander around where election work is being done. An election Judge at a voting precinct has the power of a District Judge on election day and they can have people arrested at their polling place if trouble starts.  So, the general public is not allowed in a polling place but poll watchers are allowed to be there.

Online Hoodat

Beats me, why the County thinks it can pick and choose what parts to follow, and what they don't have to if they don't feel like it.

You clearly don't understand how fascism works.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

@HoustonSam

There is a process to be in a room to view the work of election workers.  A person can be made a poll watcher by getting a document as such from a candidate or the Democrat Chairman or the Republican Chairman, and other officials.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 01:04:21 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
no, I understand the argument perfectly. The legislature DID direct, passively, by not asserting itself as it should have. It ALLOWED agents of the court and agents of the state to function in their (the legislature's) capacity. Inaction is acquiescence... tacit approval, and thus direction.

That's like saying that because the Legislature did not order them NOT to do something, it's the same as ordering it.

Think, for just a second, where that could go in assigning culpability.

Dad didn't order me not to take the car through town at 100, so it's as if he ordered it.
(for a very mild example)

The Constitution had already set the rules, and it wasn't just Texas complaining that those rules had not been followed.
North Dakota was among over 20 other States (23?, may have been more) filing with Texas in the suit.

That's nearly half the States in the country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

That's like saying that because the Legislature did not order them NOT to do something, it's the same as ordering it.

Dad didn't order me not to take the car through town at 100, so it's as if he ordered it.

The Constitution had already set the rules, and it wasn't just Texas complaining that those rules had not been followed.
North Dakota was among over 20 other States (23?, may have been more) filing with Texas in the suit.

That will be the argument, and it will win. If the legislature is the sole power (which they are), then that legislature  is the only entity that can say what they approve or not. That is the root of passive acquiescence, and you will not beat it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

And it's not just the federal constitution either! The Pennsylvania constitution forbids the things that happened there last year as well.  The legislature had already put the rules in place and they were grossly violated!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Sounds like the type of reasoning a six-year-old would employ.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HoustonSam

And if Dad doesn't do anything about it when you do drive through town at 100?  He might not have ordered it, but he's OK with it.  That is what has happened here.  While some legislators have asked for judicial intervention, legislatures have not, nor have legislatures used the independent power they do have to impeach wayward AGs or judges or to cut their budgets or to sever court jurisdiction.

We on this board are certainly not OK with what has happened in several states regarding voting and vote-counting laws and procedures.  But those Constitutionally-empowered legislatures allowed it to happen.  The remedy is for state legislatures to pass far more stringent laws with serious criminal penalties for local officials who flout those laws and then to de-fund and impeach other state authorities who act contrary to those laws.  If a legislature will not guard its own power and authority then there's no reason for courts to do so.

And if the voters will not insist on having their own authority asserted by their directly-elected representatives - if the voters will not replace legislators who remain passive - then maybe the country at large is OK with corrupt elections as well.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And if Dad doesn't do anything about it when you do drive through town at 100?  He might not have ordered it, but he's OK with it.  That is what has happened here.  While some legislators have asked for judicial intervention, legislatures have not, nor have legislatures used the independent power they do have to impeach wayward AGs or judges or to cut their budgets or to sever court jurisdiction.

We on this board are certainly not OK with what has happened in several states regarding voting and vote-counting laws and procedures.  But those Constitutionally-empowered legislatures allowed it to happen.  The remedy is for state legislatures to pass far more stringent laws with serious criminal penalties for local officials who flout those laws and then to de-fund and impeach other state authorities who act contrary to those laws.  If a legislature will not guard its own power and authority then there's no reason for courts to do so.

And if the voters will not insist on having their own authority asserted by their directly-elected representatives - if the voters will not replace legislators who remain passive - then maybe the country at large is OK with corrupt elections as well.

The LAW is clear as crystal and it was grossly violated!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

For the legislature to do something takes time, and either an overriding majority or the signature of the governor. The Rats know the rules, they broke them on purpose, but for the legislature to stop them in that time frame may not be any more possible than when junior passes dad going 100 MPH while he is coming out of the Walgreen's with his prescription. If Dad is aware that junior is going 100 and does nothing, it may be because he is not in a position to stop him.  As for the courts, there is summary dismissal for cases suing to remediate damages not yet occurred, on the basis of standing. You cannot arrest before the crime.

In the end, we are left with trying to replace legislators who allow corruption when the corruption defeats the majority of such attempts.

I'm beginning to not particularly like the options left, here. Will the People have to go all Elliot Ness on this criminal empire?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@Sled Dog
@Cyber Liberty

If they are not going to record and publish the handling of every ballot, as part of the public record, to prove that each and every ballot was both lawful and counted or unlawful and relegated to a file for later investigation and prosecution, then the public has not only a right to watch through the windows but to know who the inspectors are.

The safety of the republic itself rests on the guarantee of honest elections.   

The safety of the counters is less important.

Rather than hiding, and thus enabling Rodent vote fraud, how about if the those counters feeling a wee bit threatened demand the law enforcement people do something about the Rodent extortionists who are corrupting the elections?

Rodent election crime pays handsomely, to the Rodents.

Time for that to change, and that means true transparency and to hell with the other costs.   

Six of the nine judges on the US Supreme Court were appointed by Republicans.

The Supreme Court failed to find enough honest judges to get the court to accept necessary cases regarding the Rodents' theft of the last election.

Claiming a judge is a "Republican" doesn't mean squat.   McStain was both a Republican and a true traitor to the nation.  Romney wore the Republican badge and is a disgustingly spineless traitor as well.    The (D) after someone's name is a guarantee of treason.  The (R) after someone's name does not guarantee integrity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:24:18 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Clinton raped women.    Because the legislature did not pass a law making it specifically illegal for Clinton himself to rape women, the law thus allowed those women to be raped by Clinton.

Somehow, your argument fails to make any sense.

The Constitution states the LEGISLATURES will be the sole arbiter of what is used to select electors.

When other parties, non-legislative parties, act to impose rules different than those determined by the legislature, in what way is the legislature "allowing" those non-legislative parties to impose anti-Constitutional rules on the electors selection process?

Silence is not tacit consent.   According to many states' rape laws, while "no" still means "no", not saying "yes" is no longer a silent assumption of consent.   The non-legislative parties raping the states' election laws were required both to ask for permission to insert the organ into the delicate election orifice, but to withhold said insertion until a lawfully legislated "yes" came back from the legislature.  The entire nation was raped by the Rodent's presumption that Epstein Island/Harvey Weinstein Rules worked in America.

They don't.   That only gets swallowed by people in Hollywood who like that kind of thing.

In other words, why is it that Rodents feel it's okay to break a law if another law isn't passed saying it's not okay to break the first law?  That's what you just said, that it was okay to break the law because people didn't bother to say the law shouldn't be broken.

It's like putting a lock on a barn door then having to explain to the judge that you didn't give your cow to that Democrat because you didn't also chain the cow inside the barn to the stanchions.  And if the cow was chained, you also didn't hobble the cow and then bolt the hobbles to the barn floor and somehow anchor the barn to the ground.

The fact that you had title to the cow should have been enough indication that you didn't want the cow stolen.

Rodents are too evil to be allowed to remain in America.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:36:02 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline HoustonSam

For the legislature to do something takes time, and either an overriding majority or the signature of the governor. The Rats know the rules, they broke them on purpose, but for the legislature to stop them in that time frame may not be any more possible than when junior passes dad going 100 MPH while he is coming out of the Walgreen's with his prescription. If Dad is aware that junior is going 100 and does nothing, it may be because he is not in a position to stop him.  As for the courts, there is summary dismissal for cases suing to remediate damages not yet occurred, on the basis of standing. You cannot arrest before the crime.

The "red mirage" was described by D-allied "journalists" and editorialists long before election night.  State legislatures were asleep at the switch long before the Ds schemed to take advantage.  That legislatures were then left with no time to respond simply means they were misfeasant in their duties.

We all know that D-majority urban precincts have for years held back their vote totals until R-majority precincts all reported in, then reported enough votes to win in the dead of night.  No one can legitimately claim to have been caught off guard by D cheating.  If R-majority state legislatures were truly caught by surprise then it's time the people in those states elected better legislators.

Offline HoustonSam

Clinton raped women.    Because the legislature did not pass a law making it specifically illegal for Clinton himself to rape women, the law thus allowed those women to be raped by Clinton.

Somehow, your argument fails to make any sense.
The law was clear, and yet Clinton was not indicted for rape.  The failure to prosecute allowed those women to be raped.  Just as the failure of state legislatures to use their distinct powers has allowed the corruption of the 2020 election.

Perhaps you believe *the Judiciary* should have prosecuted Clinton, rather than the Executive?  Or that private citizens should be able to indict on criminal charges?

"Somehow, your argument fails to make any sense."
The Constitution states the LEGISLATURES will be the sole arbiter of what is used to select electors.
That's right, the sole arbiter.  That means the judiciary is not the arbiter.
When other parties, non-legislative parties, act to impose rules different than those determined by the legislature, in what way is the legislature "allowing" those non-legislative parties to impose anti-Constitutional rules on the electors selection process?
The legislature allows it by continuing to fund their offices and failing to impeach them.
Silence is not tacit consent.   According to many states' rape laws, while "no" still means "no", not saying "yes" is no longer a silent assumption of consent.   The non-legislative parties raping the states' election laws were required both to ask for permission to insert the organ into the delicate election orifice, but to withhold said insertion until a lawfully legislated "yes" came back from the legislature.  The entire nation was raped by the Rodent's presumption that Epstein Island/Harvey Weinstein Rules worked in America.

They don't.   That only gets swallowed by people in Hollywood who like that kind of thing.
Nice try, but not relevant.  Legislatures do not need courts to look after them, legislatures are separate and co-equal branches of government.  If they won't assert their own authorities and use their own powers then they are themselves to blame.  I think SCOTUS was completely wrong to reject Texas vs. Pennsylvania, and that SCOTUS should have thrown out the PA popular vote and directed that electors selected by the PA state legislature would be fully Constitutional.  But the very reason that case was filed was because the PA state legislature failed to stand up for itself.
In other words, why is it that Rodents feel it's okay to break a law if another law isn't passed saying it's not okay to break the first law?  That's what you just said, that it was okay to break the law because people didn't bother to say the law shouldn't be broken.
You have a serious problem with reading comprehension if you actually believe I said that.  Not a single word I have written even suggests that I think the 2020 election was in any sense "okay."  And if you don't actually believe what you've just said then you're intellectually dishonest.
It's like putting a lock on a barn door then having to explain to the judge that you didn't give your cow to that Democrat because you didn't also chain the cow inside the barn to the stanchions.  And if the cow was chained, you also didn't hobble the cow and then bolt the hobbles to the barn floor and somehow anchor the barn to the ground.

The fact that you had title to the cow should have been enough indication that you didn't want the cow stolen.
There was no lock on the door.  That doesn't make it "okay", but it does mean the owner of the cow should have locked the door.  Like I said above, SCOTUS should have heard TX vs PA, but if the PA Leg were awake then no case would ever have been filed.
Rodents are too evil to be allowed to remain in America.
On this we agree.  My politics are to support whatever will most quickly and completely destroy the D party for all time.