Author Topic: Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County  (Read 6225 times)

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
"Evaluate," yes.  "Count," no.  And that is how it worked in my smaller County.  One would almost think Maricopa did not validate the ballots in advance in order to create more confusion and a backlog at the tabulation centers on purpose.
@Cyber Liberty

Let me make this clearer since you use the words "evaluate", "count".
The by mail ballot board in Texas and other states (but not all states) evaluate mail ballots before election day and finish early on voting day evaluating mail ballots that come in on election day. 

As soon on "election day" the evaluation is complete, the "ballots", are sent to the counting station to be "counted".  The paper work of the board is given to the election administrator and kept for many months in a locked room with other election materials that must be kept.

Also, the Judge of the board must send a notice to each voter whose mail ballot was not counted, telling the voter why the ballot was rejected.  The Judge's phone number must be on the notice.  Some years I felt like leaving the county for a few days after sending those notices with my phone number. 44444heart

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Let me make this clearer since you use the words "evaluate", "count".
The by mail ballot board in Texas and other states (but not all states) evaluate mail ballots before election day and finish early on voting day evaluating mail ballots that come in on election day. 

As soon on "election day" the evaluation is complete, the "ballots", are sent to the counting station to be "counted".  The paper work of the board is given to the election administrator and kept for many months in a locked room with other election materials that must be kept.

Also, the Judge of the board must send a notice to each voter whose mail ballot was not counted, telling the voter why the ballot was rejected.  The Judge's phone number must be on the notice.  Some years I felt like leaving the county for a few days after sending those notices with my phone number. 44444heart

Exactly.  It's desirable to validate signatures and stop at that prior to the Election.  Saves a lot of time on election day, and doesn't risk spoiling the ballots accidentally.  Just don't open the envelopes until the morning of election day.  I understand a lot of states with the skeezy mail-in election schemes use the "envelope within the envelope" strategy. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Well, all I can say to that is if the Constitution is no longer enforceable, which appears to be the case, it matters not at all who Republicans run for president in the future.

The constitution is only as good as the courts which interpret it.  They have been imperfect since the founding. In this case, I think we both agree they were wrong.

That Biden won based on constitutionally questionable (but court upheld) rules and regulations that were in place is one thing.  I think we all agree that was the case.  It's quite another to allege that Biden won based on outright fraud with ballots, counting process or technology.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 06:22:12 pm by massadvj »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
And this is why Rats all the way up to Sloe Joe are fighting tooth and nail to stop the Audit that is in progress.

And to denigrate it before any results are known.  They have been relentless about attacking the firm that was hired, hoping that killing the messenger will kill the message. 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And to denigrate it before any results are known.  They have been relentless about attacking the firm that was hired, hoping that killing the messenger will kill the message.

The evidence is already in.

The vote in Maricopa County was hopelessly corrupt.

If that wasn't the case, there wouldn't have been any opposition to the audit.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online rustynail

You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County......with just one weird trick.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
True, but it had to be big enough to cover Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada.  Yes, maybe only one or two counties in each place, but it had to be a conspiracy on a national scale.  I think a lot of Republicans are waiting to see what comes out of this audit, and obviously the Dems seem very worried about it.  In fact, the level of Dem panic really causes me to wonder.
Five states stopping counting at the same time isn't a hint?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I know, right?  All I can say is I have been following what is going on in Pennsylvania, and I can tell you that the vast majority of the folks in the GOP do not think Biden won this state illegitimately.  Yes, they do think there was some fraud, but not enough to affect the outcome.  The vast majority also say that Trump would have won in a landslide had the rules not been so relaxed on mail-in voting.  But the rules were put into place based on a legal process, constitutionally flawed as it was.

I follow this on Twitter, and I am talking about people who are really inside the election process and know all the ins and outs.  So far, not one credible Pennsylvania Republican I know of will say that Trump actually won this state based on the election rules that were in place at the time.  I am hoping the Maricopa County result will help them know more about where to look, but as of now the matter is settled here.
Were the rules put in place by the Legislature? If not, those rules were, themselves, unconstitutional. That isn't legal, and no election conducted under illegally promulgated rules should be legal, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

The constitution is only as good as the courts which interpret it.  They have been imperfect since the founding. In this case, I think we both agree they were wrong.

That Biden won based on constitutionally questionable (but court upheld) rules and regulations that were in place is one thing.  I think we all agree that was the case.  It's quite another to allege that Biden won based on outright fraud with ballots, counting process or technology.
The courts did not uphold the Constitutionality of the rules, they denied standing to the plaintiffs, or simply refused to hear the case.  While that lets the rules remain in place, it is not a clean bill of health or legality for the rules.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Five states stopping counting at the same time isn't a hint?

Sure it's a hint... but a hint is not proof. @massadvj is right in my case. I am waiting for results, because my assumptions don't matter a row of pins.  Proof is what is needed, and proof is all that will do.

Online roamer_1

Were the rules put in place by the Legislature? If not, those rules were, themselves, unconstitutional. That isn't legal, and no election conducted under illegally promulgated rules should be legal, either.

That  was correct.  It was the legislature that was usurped, it is the legislature that has standing. Their inaction is passive acquiescence.

Online Smokin Joe

Sure it's a hint... but a hint is not proof. @massadvj is right in my case. I am waiting for results, because my assumptions don't matter a row of pins.  Proof is what is needed, and proof is all that will do.
If the evidence hasn't been destroyed by now, they should be hanged. They've had ample time, the courts didn't look at it, so it hasn't been made part of the judicial record, and they've had the DOJ's top investigators on it.
Just like the 'russia collusion' thingy, the fishing expeditions were to eliminate evidence of their own wrongdoing (Seth Rich, who wasn't robbed (boy, was that ever "botched"), and Epstein (who did not kill himself) wherever they could find it, or secure it and sit on it, where it can be conveniently 'lost' or 'misplaced'.

There's a lot of SSDD with those crooks, and they are very good at covering their butts.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

That  was correct.  It was the legislature that was usurped, it is the legislature that has standing. Their inaction is passive acquiescence.
The urban areas of the States involved have significant populations in the areas most suspected of fraud of a demographic that was prominently and actively participating in rioting, looting, and destruction. It was urban areas which pulled off the fraud, if it can be proven. The legislatures, and the courts, were likely intimidated by prospects of widespread civil unrest, especially in light of obvious sympathies by other politicians in those areas.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

The urban areas of the States involved have significant populations in the areas most suspected of fraud of a demographic that was prominently and actively participating in rioting, looting, and destruction. It was urban areas which pulled off the fraud, if it can be proven. The legislatures, and the courts, were likely intimidated by prospects of widespread civil unrest, especially in light of obvious sympathies by other politicians in those areas.

Which matters not a whit wrt the court and its decision.  :shrug:

I have sympathy for your position. But rule of law is primary... faithless legislators quailing in their duties would require you to seek another way. That is not the fault of the court. And I have said from the beginning that proving it would be the trick. But prove it you must, even yet.

Online roamer_1

If the evidence hasn't been destroyed by now, they should be hanged. They've had ample time, the courts didn't look at it, so it hasn't been made part of the judicial record, and they've had the DOJ's top investigators on it.
Just like the 'russia collusion' thingy, the fishing expeditions were to eliminate evidence of their own wrongdoing (Seth Rich, who wasn't robbed (boy, was that ever "botched"), and Epstein (who did not kill himself) wherever they could find it, or secure it and sit on it, where it can be conveniently 'lost' or 'misplaced'.

There's a lot of SSDD with those crooks, and they are very good at covering their butts.

That's  right, but it does not change the field.  It means nothing until proof arrives...Tough sh*t, there it is.  :shrug:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

No choice but to agree.  I have to believe that state legislatures generally have powers of impeachment and of budgeting; why expect the judiciary to protect legislative authority that legislatures themselves won't protect through their own powers?  Apparently deference to the judiciary has rendered legislatures supine.
James 1:20

Online roamer_1

No choice but to agree.  I have to believe that state legislatures generally have powers of impeachment and of budgeting; why expect the judiciary to protect legislative authority that legislatures themselves won't protect through their own powers?  Apparently deference to the judiciary has rendered legislatures supine.

That is indeed the dilemma.  Not that it should  be that way, mind you. But the court is not at fault in the 'no standing' decision.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: Very much so!

Personally, I think it was both. And it is also my considered opinion that this COVID mess was and is part of that, a long-planned and perfectly executed attack that worked to perfection. So far that is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That is indeed the dilemma.  Not that it should  be that way, mind you. But the court is not at fault in the 'no standing' decision.

Utter BS! USDA Choice! Grade A. 

Clarence Thomas Dissent in Election Cases: ‘Our Fellow Citizens Deserve Better’

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:06:10 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

All 30 cases left un-adjudicated for process reasons. Bullsh*t is right.

Online roamer_1

Well, you can say what you want... But that's the story. If the legislature did not take exception to the so-called 'emergency' measures put in place by either the courts or other agents of the state, no one else has room to challenge it. Were the legislature itself to stand before the court, they would have standing. Otherwise you can go after the judges and state agents at fault for their infractions as a matter of law, but that will get you little.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 02:02:58 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

All 30 cases left un-adjudicated for process reasons. Bullsh*t is right.

There is a reason for 'process'. be careful what you wish for.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, you can say what you want... But that's the story. If the legislature did not take exception to the so-called 'emergency' measures put in place by either the courts or other agents of the state, no one else has room to challenge it. Were the legislature itself to stand before the court, they would have standing. Otherwise you can go after the judges and state agents at fault for their infractions as a matter of law, but that will get you little.

Many of the cases refused a hearing were cases filed by state legislatures!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

While I don't necessarily agree that the "standing" argument is definitive, I do lay blame primarily at the doors of the respective state legislatures.  Legislatures that won't protect their own authorities as the directly elected representatives of the people, and that won't guard the integrity of the people's vote, should be replaced at election time by others that will.  And the legislative action to protect its own authority need not be limited to asking the judiciary to agree.

Were I in one of these state legislatures some AGs and judges would be facing the business end of severe budget cuts, stripping of jurisdiction, and impeachment resolutions.
James 1:20

Online roamer_1

Many of the cases refused a hearing were cases filed by state legislatures!

no, state legislators. Not the legislature itself to my knowledge.