General Category > Elections 2020

Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County

(1/21) > >>

rangerrebew:

Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County
By
Anastasia Boushee -
May 13, 2021

Before the machines were delivered to the Senate, an administrator deleted an entire directory full of election databases. According to the official Twitter account of the Maricopa County audit, this may amount to destruction of evidence.

“Breaking Update: Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit. This is spoliation of evidence!” the tweet read.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/breaking-election-news-you-wont-believe-what-they-found-in-maricopa-county/?utm_source=DRH%20Mailer%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:20694238&utm_campaign=Breaking%20Election%20News:%20You%20Wont%20Believe%20What%20They%20Found%20in%20Maricopa%20County

massadvj:
I am not one of those who believes there was widespread fraud in the last election, but things like this make me wonder.  Is there a fear among the Dems that if the truth is known about what happened in Maricopa County, then the dominoes start falling?  Else why are they obstructing and obfuscating so much?

Cyber Liberty:
If Maricopa County was truthful when they said they didn't have the Admin password, then this was done by a Dominion employee.  If they lied, then the County probably did it. 

When it comes to Rats and RINOs, my bet is on "they lied."

Bigun:

--- Quote from: massadvj on May 14, 2021, 03:07:14 pm ---I am not one of those who believes there was widespread fraud in the last election, but things like this make me wonder.  Is there a fear among the Dems that if the truth is known about what happened in Maricopa County, then the dominoes start falling?  Else why are they obstructing and obfuscating so much?

--- End quote ---

I guess it all depends on how you define "widespread", all it takes is a few urban counties in a few key states and there is absolutely NO doubt in my mind that it happened in 2020.

roamer_1:
I hope they have a decent geek around. 'Deleted' is different than wiped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version