Author Topic: Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County  (Read 6300 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking Election News: You Wont Believe What They Found in Maricopa County
By
Anastasia Boushee -
May 13, 2021

Before the machines were delivered to the Senate, an administrator deleted an entire directory full of election databases. According to the official Twitter account of the Maricopa County audit, this may amount to destruction of evidence.

“Breaking Update: Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit. This is spoliation of evidence!” the tweet read.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/breaking-election-news-you-wont-believe-what-they-found-in-maricopa-county/?utm_source=DRH%20Mailer%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:20694238&utm_campaign=Breaking%20Election%20News:%20You%20Wont%20Believe%20What%20They%20Found%20in%20Maricopa%20County

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I am not one of those who believes there was widespread fraud in the last election, but things like this make me wonder.  Is there a fear among the Dems that if the truth is known about what happened in Maricopa County, then the dominoes start falling?  Else why are they obstructing and obfuscating so much?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Maricopa County was truthful when they said they didn't have the Admin password, then this was done by a Dominion employee.  If they lied, then the County probably did it. 

When it comes to Rats and RINOs, my bet is on "they lied."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I am not one of those who believes there was widespread fraud in the last election, but things like this make me wonder.  Is there a fear among the Dems that if the truth is known about what happened in Maricopa County, then the dominoes start falling?  Else why are they obstructing and obfuscating so much?

I guess it all depends on how you define "widespread", all it takes is a few urban counties in a few key states and there is absolutely NO doubt in my mind that it happened in 2020.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

I hope they have a decent geek around. 'Deleted' is different than wiped.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

How about this:

If the Rodents didn't know they engaged in widespread fraud in the national election, they would have no reason to spoil evidence and otherwise interfere with the audit.

Destroying evidence of guilt is evidence of guilt.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Destroying evidence of guilt is evidence of guilt.

That is absolutely true in a Court of Law, which is why all those Judges all the way up to SCOTUS refused standing, so it is tried in the court of public opinion instead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope they have a decent geek around. 'Deleted' is different than wiped.

I think the screen grab I've been seeing of deleted files is from a remote server, and basically says "file not found."  The files probably do exist but they were moved.  It would still be illegal if files were moved because they were under a subpoena and unavailable to the party that has that subpoena.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

I think the screen grab I've been seeing of deleted files is from a remote server, and basically says "file not found."  The files probably do exist but they were moved.  It would still be illegal if files were moved because they were under a subpoena and unavailable to the party that has that subpoena.

Gotta lean on the geeks. Always ALWAYS there is a CYA file when you are ordered to do something you should not.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I guess it all depends on how you define "widespread", all it takes is a few urban counties in a few key states and there is absolutely NO doubt in my mind that it happened in 2020.

True, but it had to be big enough to cover Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada.  Yes, maybe only one or two counties in each place, but it had to be a conspiracy on a national scale.  I think a lot of Republicans are waiting to see what comes out of this audit, and obviously the Dems seem very worried about it.  In fact, the level of Dem panic really causes me to wonder.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is more to what's coming out about Maricopa County than the missing files and refusal to produce images of the routers.  There was a lot of so-called old fashioned tampering of the actual ballots.  Seals were broken on a lot of the "ballot bags," and the total counts on the bags did not match how many ballots were actually in the bags.  The actual ballots were fewer than the slips attached to them in almost all cases, meaning ballots are missing because they were removed and likely destroyed between the first tabulating in November and the Audit underway today. 

Also, a number of the boxes where not sealed at all with tamper-proof tape, but ordinary packing tape instead.  Ballots that were signature matched exist and can be paired with the envelopes, but were separated to make checking them much more difficult.

This isn't supposition, this is actual evidence coming out.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:27:58 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
True, but it had to be big enough to cover Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada.  Yes, maybe only one or two counties in each place, but it had to be a conspiracy on a national scale.  I think a lot of Republicans are waiting to see what comes out of this audit, and obviously the Dems seem very worried about it.  In fact, the level of Dem panic really causes me to wonder.

You don't think it's possible there was a national scale conspiracy?
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
There is more to what's coming out about Maricopa County than the missing files and refusal to produce images of the routers.  There was a lot of so-called old fashioned tampering of the actual ballots.  Seals were broken on a lot of the "ballot bags," and the total counts on the bags did not match how many ballots were actually on the bags.  The actual ballots were fewer than the slips attached to them in almost all cases, meaning ballots are missing because they were removed and likely destroyed between the first tabulating in November and the Audit underway today. 

Also, a number of the boxes where not sealed at all with tamper-proof tape, but ordinary packing tape instead.  Ballots that were signature matched exist and can be paired with the envelopes, but were separated to make checking them much more difficult.

This isn't supposition, this is actual evidence coming out.

So is the AZ State Legislature going to pass laws that make all these things a felony with the local county executive held accountable?
James 1:20

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I just have one question for you @massadvj in all your years of observing presidential elections, have you ever before seen urban counties in ALL the far-flung states you mentioned above stop counting at roughly the same time for no apparent reason?  That was a first for me.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gotta lean on the geeks. Always ALWAYS there is a CYA file when you are ordered to do something you should not.

Yup.  And it sucks to be reliant on movement leftists to expose the chicanery.  Since the election fiasco is being tried in something other than a court of law, the rules concerning Spoliation of Evidence do not apply.  Partisans can ignore what would be a crime at their leisure, and that is exactly what they are doing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So is the AZ State Legislature going to pass laws that make all these things a felony with the local county executive held accountable?

It's already a felony, so new laws to that effect would be as pointless as rewriting a Constitution that isn't being followed in the first place.

Letting the County people get away with it is why I detest AZ's AG.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:34:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I just have one question for you @massadvj in all your years of observing presidential elections, have you ever before seen urban counties in ALL the far-flung states you mentioned above stop counting at roughly the same time for no apparent reason?  That was a first for me.

I know, right?  All I can say is I have been following what is going on in Pennsylvania, and I can tell you that the vast majority of the folks in the GOP do not think Biden won this state illegitimately.  Yes, they do think there was some fraud, but not enough to affect the outcome.  The vast majority also say that Trump would have won in a landslide had the rules not been so relaxed on mail-in voting.  But the rules were put into place based on a legal process, constitutionally flawed as it was.

I follow this on Twitter, and I am talking about people who are really inside the election process and know all the ins and outs.  So far, not one credible Pennsylvania Republican I know of will say that Trump actually won this state based on the election rules that were in place at the time.  I am hoping the Maricopa County result will help them know more about where to look, but as of now the matter is settled here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:50:03 pm by massadvj »

Offline HoustonSam

It's already a felony, so new laws to that effect would be as pointless as rewriting a Constitution that isn't being followed in the first place.

Letting the County people get away with it is why I detest AZ's AG.

I suppose the county prosecutors with jurisdiction are Ds then, or perhaps NT Rs (I guess that's just about redundant).  And if the AG lets it slide that's malfeasance in my book.  All I can see is for the AZ R party to make this a key issue for state elections, and then if the voters don't mind that their local officials corrupted the franchise, we have to acknowledge that there is no rule of law nor anyone to bring it back.

Not trying to suggest there is anything distinctly wrong with the voters in AZ, only that this might be a kind of "canary in the coal mine" scenario as the audit continues to play out.

What is the feeling among people generally there?  Does the proverbial "man on the street" see what you see and share with us?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
You don't think it's possible there was a national scale conspiracy?

I don't rule out that it is possible.  I never regarded it as zero probability.  But up until now I have regarded it as improbable. That level of improbability keeps going down with each new drip out of Maricopa County.

Nothing would make me happier than to say I was wrong about it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 06:14:40 pm by massadvj »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I know, right?  All I can say is I have been following what is going on in Pennsylvania, and I can tell you that the vast majority of the folks in the GOP do not think Biden won this state illegitimately.  Yes, they do think there was some fraud, but not enough to affect the outcome.  The vast majority also say that Trump would have won in a landslide had the rules not been so relaxed on mail-in voting.  But the rules were put into place based on a legal process, constitutionally flawed as it was.

I follow this on Twitter, and I am talking about people who are really inside the election process and know all the ins and outs.  So far, not one credible Pennsylvania Republican I know of will say that Trump actually won this state.  I am hoping the Maricopa County result will help them know more about where to look, but as of now the matter is settled here.

Well, all I can say to that is if the Constitution is no longer enforceable, which appears to be the case, it matters not at all who Republicans run for president in the future.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What is the feeling among people generally there?  Does the proverbial "man on the street" see what you see and share with us?

I can't really say.  This is a downside of living in one of the "reddest" counties in the whole of the US.  The vast majority of the townspeople I see all think Trump won AZ, but I would not extrapolate that to anywhere outside of Mohave County.  I don't travel about the State much, and when I do it's to things like the GOP state-wide Executive meetings.  The last one was in far-leftist Pima County (Tucson) and we were cloistered in a Resort.   :shrug:

It's that ol' "echo chamber" effect at work, and I realize that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't rule out that it is possible.  I never regraded it as zero probability.  But up until now I have regarded it as improbable. That level of improbability keeps going down with each new drip out of Maricopa County.

Nothing would make me happier than to say I was wrong about it.

And this is why Rats all the way up to Sloe Joe are fighting tooth and nail to stop the Audit that is in progress.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

I can't really say.  This is a downside of living in one of the "reddest" counties in the whole of the US.

That's a good, fair-minded answer.  It's easy to be misled by a biased sample when we live within that sample.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Some counties start qualifying mail ballots before election day and finish up qualifying the last ones that come in on election day, then send the ballots to the counting station.  There is no stop in counting ballots when counties use that method, which is the method in Texas.  The first reporting of election results to the election division of the secretary of state, are the results of mail ballots and early voting ballots.  Those are the first results to show up on their website election results.

Other counties, like the ones mentioned, cannot start qualifying mail ballots until voting stops on election day.  That makes the county, who has finished counting election day ballots, have to stop counting until the mail ballots come in later in the evening.  All states should start evaluating mail ballots before election day like Texas does.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Some counties start qualifying mail ballots before election day and finish up qualifying the last ones that come in on election day, then send the ballots to the counting station.  There is no stop in counting ballots when counties use that method, which is the method in Texas.  The first reporting of election results to the election division of the secretary of state, are the results of mail ballots and early voting ballots.  Those are the first results to show up on their website election results.

Other counties, like the ones mentioned, cannot start qualifying mail ballots until voting stops on election day.  That makes the county, who has finished counting election day ballots, have to stop counting until the mail ballots come in later in the evening.  All states should start evaluating mail ballots before election day like Texas does.

@Victoria33

"Evaluate," yes.  "Count," no.  And that is how it worked in my smaller County.  One would almost think Maricopa did not validate the ballots in advance in order to create more confusion and a backlog at the tabulation centers on purpose.

We have been talking exclusively about Maricopa County (Phoenix) but nothing at all about Pima County (Tucson) because there is not an Audit in progress there.  If it turns out Maricopa really did cheat enough to affect the AZ results, then I'd be willing to guess there was probably a lot of cheating there, too.  There's a difference:  Pima has been a bastion of Democrats since well before I moved to AZ 40 years ago.  I'd believe Sloe Joe won in Pima, as every Democrat Presidential Nominee has since then.  The results may be way off true (affecting the statewide total), but that would truly be a situation of "not enough to change the election."
I will NOT comply.