Author Topic: Dr. Anthony Fauci: Kids Must Still Wear Masks Outside Playing with Friends  (Read 808 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Anthony Fauci: Kids Must Still Wear Masks Outside Playing with Friends

Charlie Spiering 14 May 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned parents Thursday kids still needed to wear masks, despite the Centers for Disease Control lifting mask mandates for fully vaccinated adults.

Fauci spoke about the importance of children continuing to wear masks during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“Yeah, the children do when they’re out there playing with their friends and, you know, and – particularly in an indoor situation, they do,” Fauci told Tapper when asked if parents needed to keep their kids in masks. The coronavirus vaccines have not yet been approved for children under 12.

Fauci said federal health officials would continue to study the safety of the coronavirus vaccines in children so that “hopefully” the youth of any age could get vaccinated by the end of the year.

“We want virtually everybody to get vaccinated,” he said.

Fauci added some state and local mask mandates might have to remain in place for a while since it was difficult to tell whether the majority of the population was vaccinated.

“Since you can’t completely validate that someone’s vaccinated except depending upon them telling you that, if you drop the mask mandate, then you might have an increase in infection among those who are not vaccinated,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/14/dr-anthony-fauci-kids-must-still-wear-masks-outside-playing-with-friends/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm just blown away by how this idiot gnome and the dutiful snooze media completely ignore the many studies (we've cited them here) that showed that mask wearing is ineffectual at preventing transmission or infection, and probably is more harmful than it was worth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Once again this maskhole of a troll needs to feed his ego and spout off on something off the wall to keep him in the news.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tell us what's new on the pharmaceutical front, Fauci.   Surely you've made progress there.

Offline mountaineer

Tell us what's new on the pharmaceutical front, Fauci.   Surely you've made progress there.
Will he also mention his personal financial interest in the various pharmaceuticals?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Will he also mention his personal financial interest in the various pharmaceuticals?

I'm not going to worry about how rich he becomes at this point --- he won't live long enough to enjoy it.  I want to know what the hell he's doing to earn his $417,000 annual salary.

What's been done since Trump left office to develop and ready additional COVID-19 treatments?

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** Least risky environment.

*****rollingeyes***** Least at-risk population.

Mask-up, ya little twerps!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And the children's response to Dr. Fauci

My grandson plays travel ball and none of the kids on any of the teams or parents wear masks at the games.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Seriously
Not as joke or satire...
How much longer until the "obedientcy masks" requires a swastika?

No joke here. I really think that this is where the Democrats are taking all of us.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:10:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

How much longer until the "obedientcy masks" requires a swastika?

No joke here. I really think that this is where the Democrats are taking all of us.
The so-called vaccine passport, whatever form it may take, is all-too reminiscent of yellow stars and "your papers, bitte."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The so-called vaccine passport, whatever form it may take, is all-too reminiscent of yellow stars and "your papers, bitte."
It's worse than that, even.

If you want paper proof I took a vaccine to feel more comfortable, I don't mind. But I will be DAMNED if I get forced to download an app on my cell phone to prove it. That's nothing more than abusing my property and turning it into a tracking device. If I download it on my home WiFi to go to an event, the government can use that app to track my location and path as I go to the event and back home, knowing where I physically was the whole time. That's too much for them to know and you know they don't have a warrant for that.

Forget the microchip-injection paranoia. You're already carrying one.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024