Author Topic: Carlson: ‘Low IQ Vandals’ Are in Charge of Public Schools — ‘Wrecking What They Did Not Built from t  (Read 589 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Like everyone else, I am pissed at Fox News, But I still try to watch the first 15 minutes of Carlson when I can. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Like everyone else, I am pissed at Fox News, But I still try to watch the first 15 minutes of Carlson when I can.
Not everybody is poed at FOX news. They have their good and bad.

Offline skeeter

Agree completely. Carlson almost never gets it wrong.

The rest of the network is hit & miss. But just as when you catch someone lying after what I've heard from most of the other hosts its tough to trust them again on anything.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Except for Carlson and occasionally Hannity (his crime is the Boredom Factor), Fox News is unAmerican.   Can't even admit the fact that the 2020 election was stolen.    Which makes them no less culpable than CNN, MSLSD and Twitter.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

Except for Carlson and occasionally Hannity (his crime is the Boredom Factor), Fox News is unAmerican.   Can't even admit the fact that the 2020 election was stolen.    Which makes them no less culpable than CNN, MSLSD and Twitter.
Why don't you give Gutfeld's show a try?

Offline Absalom

Greece and Rome birthed Western Civilization, our legacy/heritage from Great Britain.
Bet they musta had credentials & degrees by the gazillion to accomplish that????? Er.......NO!
In fact, the Ancients were self-educated, as Socrates was the teacher of Plato who was the
teacher of Aristotle; a system that continued thru Medieval Scholasticism and onto the Renaissance.
Our structured schooling system was birthed by the French Enlightenment and its performance
over the past 250 years is a laughable embarrassment, as history confirms.
Any doubters,  consult the Britannica!!!!!