Author Topic: New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity  (Read 961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity

Charlie Spiering 14 May 2021

President Joe Biden has a short temper and sometimes unloads outbursts of profanity on his aides, the New York Times reported Friday.

The report notes Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings and demands obsessive details from his advisors. When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others,” the Times report continues.

The report also reveals Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

The president leans heavily on his inner circle for governing — chief of staff Ron Klain, deputy chief of staff Bruce Reed, senior adviser Mike Donilon, and Counselor to the President Steve Ricchetti.

Biden stalls and deliberates intently on issues such as his tone toward Vladimir Putin, the report noted, appointing ambassadors, and his recent flip-flop on refugee caps.

Other details in the Times story include Biden’s love of pasta with red sauce, vanilla chocolate chip ice cream, and Special K cereal. His drink of choice? Orange Gatorade. Biden also “eschews alcohol,” according to the report that adds First Lady Jill Biden is considered a connoisseur of wines.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/14/new-york-times-joe-biden-has-short-temper-outbursts-of-profanity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 01:59:26 pm »
I guess the rats feel its time to roll out Kamala.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 02:01:20 pm »
Pretty common trait of Dementia patients. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 02:01:46 pm »
I guess the rats feel its time to roll out Kamala.

Meh....they'll just say he's afflicted with Tourette's.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 02:08:30 pm »
Meh....they'll just say he's afflicted with Tourette's.
The NYT never prints anything that doesn't push forward the rats' agenda.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 03:44:25 pm »
Another 20 months before they can install the Secondary Usurper as Replacement Usurper, or she'll start crying.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 03:47:57 pm »
True. I wouldn't be surprised if he also has been accusing Jill of cheating on him. Paranoia of that sort also is typical of dementia patients (although, given her track record, he may not be entirely irrational in that instance).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 09:21:00 pm »
It's not a bug, it's a feature.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 09:34:40 pm »
Tsk...tsk...tsk and they complained about President Trump's character!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 09:45:02 pm »
Tsk...tsk...tsk and they complained about President Trump's character!

How America even remotely put up with this is beyond me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2021, 05:24:33 am »
Well in that case old lunch box Joe has had dementia for his entire adult life along with pseudologia fantastica and plagiarism.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2021, 07:08:24 am »
Hell with that, Joe Biden causes short tempers and outbursts of profanity. Why should he be immune?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2021, 09:12:46 am »
Reads like he is being set up to be removed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2021, 02:20:04 pm »
Biden lashed out at HHS Sec. Becerra in meeting; NY Times reports ‘profanity-laced temper tantrums’

Despite the portrayal of President Joe Biden as “a kind, genteel, considerate old man,” it turns out this old man allegedly has a potty mouth that he sometimes uses on his own aides.

On Friday, The New York Times published an anonymously sourced report documenting the president’s behind-the-scenes behavior and, more strikingly, his profanity laced temper tantrums that it appears nobody has been exempt from, even top officials.

During one March incident, the president reportedly even “lashed out” at Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra.

“During a meeting on March 30 in the Oval Office, the president lashed out at Xavier Becerra, the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, for failing to have answers to his questions about the agency’s ability to take care of migrant children, according to two people familiar with the exchange,” the Times reported.

While the details of the “lashing out” were unspecified, what the Times’ sources had to say about Biden’s behavior toward his own aides suggests it was brutal.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/15/biden-lashed-out-at-hhs-sec-becerra-in-oval-office-ny-times-reports-profanity-laced-temper-tantrums-1074382/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2021, 02:28:06 pm »
the president lashed out at Xavier Becerra, the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, for failing to have answers to his questions about the agency’s ability to take care of migrant children
I do not believe Joe is on top of things to the extent that he would berate an underling over an important policy issue. I suspect he was yelling about pudding or mistook Becerra for the yardman and complained that the grass was too long.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org