Author Topic: DESANTIS TO THE RESCUE  (Read 3590 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

DESANTIS TO THE RESCUE
« on: May 13, 2021, 04:54:14 pm »
DESANTIS TO THE RESCUE

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/05/desantis-to-the-rescue.php

On the Laura Ingraham show last night, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that he will pardon all Floridians who have been charged with failing to wear masks or socially distance in compliance with COVID-related protocols imposed by counties. The immediate context was a criminal prosecution against a couple who own a Florida gym, and who refused to force customers to wear masks. They were facing jail terms of 120 days. The couple, Mike and Jillian Carnevale, were on the program with DeSantis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: DESANTIS TO THE RESCUE
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:58:48 pm »
I watched that.  I luv my Gov.   Rat heads are sploading in Broward and Dade counties.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 05:04:04 pm »
I watched that.  I luv my Gov.   Rat heads are sploading in Broward and Dade counties.

120 days for not while wearing a mask, while thousands of BLM and Antifa terrorist get nothing for rioting and burning.  Life in the new USA.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 05:21:01 pm »
120 days for not while wearing a mask, while thousands of BLM and Antifa terrorist get nothing for rioting and burning.  Life in the new USA.

You have to remember this is S. FL.   We are the only state where the farther north you go the more southern you are.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 07:07:25 pm »
You have to remember this is S. FL.   We are the only state where the farther north you go the more southern you are.

With 1,000 people moving into this state daily, mostly from MN and IL, I doubt it's going to stay that way.  I live pretty far south along the gulf coast and most are pretty darn southern and some areas around here keep their eyes on the newbies. Also, availability of housing is  scarce.  I keep wondering where are all these people going to get jobs, or if they think they're going to be supported by Big Brother?  Unemployment benefits in FL are among the lowest in the country and DeSantis just announced that people need to get back to work. I doubt that FL is creating 1,000 jobs a day for these idiots.

I don't know how thing are up your way, but here we have lots of storage unit facilities going up, but new home building is at a stand still due to unavailability of goods.  Talked to someone the other day who said that there is a 24 week wait for new windows. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 07:11:32 pm »

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 07:13:10 pm »
@Hoodat are you a Floridian?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 07:22:57 pm »
@Hoodat are you a Floridian?

@libertybele

My grandmother was from Madison.  All my wife's family is from there.  And my aunt has lived there for over 40 years.  But not me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2021, 07:32:23 pm »
@libertybele

My grandmother was from Madison.  All my wife's family is from there.  And my aunt has lived there for over 40 years.  But not me.

Gottcha.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2021, 08:12:00 pm »
With 1,000 people moving into this state daily, mostly from MN and IL, I doubt it's going to stay that way.  I live pretty far south along the gulf coast and most are pretty darn southern and some areas around here keep their eyes on the newbies. Also, availability of housing is  scarce.  I keep wondering where are all these people going to get jobs, or if they think they're going to be supported by Big Brother?  Unemployment benefits in FL are among the lowest in the country and DeSantis just announced that people need to get back to work. I doubt that FL is creating 1,000 jobs a day for these idiots.

New Data on the Invasion of damn Yankees:
At least 33,565 New Yorkers exchanged their NY drivers licenses for Florida credentials between September 2020 and March 2021.

That’s a 32% increase from the same period the prior year, when 25,370 New York driver’s licenses were traded for Florida ones.

Florida officials said a major cause of migration was parents looking to get their kids back in full-time, in-person school.

The most popular three Florida counties for New York transplants for the calendar years 2019, 2020, and 2021 through April were — no surprise — the southeastern counties of Palm Beach (14,045), Broward (8,422), and Miami-Dade (8,033).

In total, for the 2019-April 2021 period, 104,960 New Yorkers made the switch — far and away leading every other state. Runner-up New Jersey came in second with 53,901. Trailing the Garden State were Georgia (48,143), Illinois (46,042), California (43,801).

https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/florida-records-quantify-number-of-defections-from-ny/

DON"T NY MY FLORIDA

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 08:15:34 pm »
Miami is the sixth borough.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2021, 08:32:16 pm »

New Data on the Invasion of damn Yankees:
https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/florida-records-quantify-number-of-defections-from-ny/

DON"T NY MY FLORIDA

888high58888   Yeppers last thing we need is a bunch of NY transplants that vote DEM.  Maybe they 're retirees and will help bring in some revenue and keep my property taxes down (we have SOH where I live and got in at 1996 tax rates).           
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 08:38:31 pm by libertybele »

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2021, 05:41:17 pm »
120 days for not while wearing a mask, while thousands of BLM and Antifa terrorist get nothing for rioting and burning. Life in the new USA.

@catfish1957

Well,they are all wearing masks,and that makes it hard to identify them.

Which I am sure is a total coincidence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2021, 05:51:43 pm »

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1398734775289057282

I have not seen that flag around here but people are still displaying their 'Trump' flags.