Author Topic: MSM Meltdown Over Cheney Proves GOP Did the Right Thing  (Read 102 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

MSM Meltdown Over Cheney Proves GOP Did the Right Thing
« on: May 13, 2021, 04:52:05 pm »
MSM Meltdown Over Cheney Proves GOP Did the Right Thing

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/05/12/msm-meltdown-over-cheney-proves-gop-did-the-right-thing-n1446390

House Republicans did what they should have done back in February and removed Lying Liz Cheney from leadership. This was particularly satisfying for those of us who aren’t used to seeing the GOP learn from its mistakes. Leaving Cheney in a leadership position after she announced that she would be siding with the Democrats during their “We just can’t quit him!” dog-and-pony show at the beginning of the year was most definitely a bad call.

The deed had been done by the time I wandered over to my computer to begin working for the day. I immediately did what I always do when I know that the Left is triggered: I checked Twitter, The New York Times, and The Washington Post to get an overview of the meltdown.

It was positively glorious.

The Times immediately trotted out its token fauxservative Republican — Bushie Peter Wehner — to write a lengthy screed that reads more like feelings journal fodder for a therapist than cogent political analysis.

As I wrote yesterday, the Bushies are soiling themselves over the fact that they are no longer power brokers and have become the useless vestigial guy nipples of the Republican Party. ...

"Never take the advice of those who hate you," is the obverse side of the coin. Knowing you were right when those who hate you go ballistic is the reverse side of the coin.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: MSM Meltdown Over Cheney Proves GOP Did the Right Thing
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:55:05 pm »
Cheney was a party cancer, and that cancer should have been cut off January 7th....   Not May.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: MSM Meltdown Over Cheney Proves GOP Did the Right Thing
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 05:02:42 pm »
Cheney got exactly what she wanted.   But she forgot one thing.   You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find, You get what you need.

She needs to be gone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.