Author Topic: Buttigieg: ‘The American Jobs Plan Is Fully Paid for’  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg: ‘The American Jobs Plan Is Fully Paid for’
« on: May 13, 2021, 04:21:43 pm »
Buttigieg: ‘The American Jobs Plan Is Fully Paid for’

Trent Baker 13 May 2021

Thursday on “CNN Newsroom,” Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg addressed concerns about how to fund President Joe Biden’s $2.25 trillion American Jobs Plan.

Buttigieg argued the proposal is “fully paid for” by “asking corporations to pay their fair share.” Furthermore, he claimed it is “what most Americans think is the right thing to do.”

“The president is not going to support a plan that raises taxes on ordinary Americans, especially when you don’t have to in order to fund his vision,” Buttigieg outlined. “The American Jobs Plan is fully paid for. And the president has proposed to fully pay for it, just by asking corporations to pay their fair share. It’s what most Americans think is the right thing to do, and we think it is. Now having said that, this is a negotiation, and there may be other ways to get this done that don’t cross anyone’s red line. And that’s exactly the conversation I expect will take place today with Republicans in the Senate and the kind of conversation that’s happening every day over the phone as I’m connecting with members in both houses, the White House and others.”

He added, “We … think it’s just fair to expect corporations to pay their fair share.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/13/buttigieg-the-american-jobs-plan-is-fully-paid-for/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Buttigieg: ‘The American Jobs Plan Is Fully Paid for’
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:37:47 pm »
There are lies, there are damned lies, there are statistics, and then there are Democrat party policies and talking points.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 08:01:53 pm »
Well he is right. It’s fully paid for through inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 09:37:36 pm »
Buttjigger proving again beyond a shadow of a doubt why he was barely qualified to be a mayor. It's scary as hell that someone whose entire expertise, if you could call it that, comes from administering a run down city of 100,000 is now in a position affecting 100's of millions of American with a public forum to make asinine and embarrassingly ignorant statements.  :pondering: I guess that does qualify him for a position in the Biden circus.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 11:13:32 pm »
CNBC’s Kernen to Buttigieg on $2 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: ‘We Don’t Have the Money’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/13/cnbcs-kernen-to-buttigieg-on-2-trillion-infrastructure-plan-we-dont-have-the-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 12:56:54 am »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 04:09:58 am »
Democrats swear and assure you; 'It's fully paid for' and Biden wouldn't lie to you anymore than slick willy or Obama would.  Rest assured! 
 :silly: :silly: :rolling: :silly: :silly: :yowsa: wink777
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions