Author Topic: A Bill That Removes Fauci from His Position Is About to Hit Congress  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A Bill That Removes Fauci from His Position Is About to Hit Congress
May 13, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

A new bill has been introduced that would fire Dr. Anthony Fauci from his position as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Fauci has served as a White House adviser on COVID-19 under Joe Biden as well as former President Donald Trump.

An explosive new bill, which is titled “Fauci’s Incompetence Requires Early Dismissal Act” is being introduced by Republican Rep. Warren Davidson of Ohio.

The FIRED Act, which will likely never pass in the Democrat-controlled House, seeks to impose a retroactive 12-year term limit on the job Fauci has held since 1984.

If passed, it would effectively force his retirement.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/a-bill-that-removes-40208/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

His removal will have to be up to the president and not Congress. Although that is one of those opportunities  that Trump blew
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

His removal will have to be up to the president and not Congress. Although that is one of those opportunities  that Trump blew
The media woulda then blamed every Covid death on that one decision, then the rats woulda rehired Fauci with all the other retreads.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He needs to be gone.   Hope the GOP has something in their bag of tricks to get this evil little maskhole troll fired.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fauci ain't goin' nowhere...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fauci is hardcore deep stater,his work and life is sacred to democrats.  Whatever dirty work democrats want him to do,he will do.  He reminds me a lot of an old Nazi re-tread, Dr. Kevorkian as well.  Our nations physician, how do you like how well he has done on behalf of the demorat/globalists?  We hung such at the Nuremberg trials.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pass a law, huh?  Better have a 2/3rds majority lined up to override the guaranteed Veto.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Waste of time.  Just let the Syringe Gnome fade into the sunset. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.