Author Topic: US vs. Russia: Watch These Two Military Recruitment Videos and You'll Quickly See Why We're 'So Scre  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US vs. Russia: Watch These Two Military Recruitment Videos and You'll Quickly See Why We're 'So Screwed'
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: May 13, 2021 7:30 AM

Move over, CIA. The Army’s new recruitment video takes wokeness to the next level, featuring lesbian moms, a same-sex wedding, equality marches, and more.

Described by leftist outlets as a “tear-jerking queer story,” the new animated video is part of a series, “The Calling,” which showcases why five soldiers joined the Army.

One video in the campaign features corporal Emma Malonelord, who operates the Patriot missile defense system.

“It begins in California, with a little girl raised by two moms,” Malonelord says. “Although I had a fairly typical childhood, took ballet, played violin, I also marched for equality.

“I like to think I’ve been defending freedom from an early age,” she continues.

After the pride parade, she talks about a tragic accident that left one of her mothers paralyzed, though she did make a recovery to eventually walk down the aisle to marry her other mother.

As college graduation approached, Malonelord says she began “feeling like I’ve been handed so much in life, a sorority girl stereotype…but what had I really achieved on my own?”

“I needed my own adventures, my own challenge, and after meeting with an army recruiter, I found it,” she adds. “A way to prove my inner strength and maybe shatter some stereotypes along the way.”

Needless to say, the video was not confidence inspiring among conservative critics, especially when compared to the type of recruitment videos our adversaries are airing.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1392707508968386566

https://twitter.com/KoskovicsZ/status/1392752641248202753

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/05/13/army-woke-recruitment-ad-n2589373

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The "Let's Play Army" will almost certainly meet a real army someday, unless this usurping band of communists is put in their place, down where the whale turds go.   And when it does, the girly men won't return.   

What I expect to happen is that the girly men will be girly men, the men will be men, and the women will be women, who can be really damn tough in a fight.   And when the battle is over, many of the girly men will have holes entering their chests because they ran the wrong way, towards the men and women rushing to the battlefield.   Nobody will miss them.

On the home front, the real men who are disgusted with the Trans Army will be home, with their personal weapons, and will stand as the ready reserve America has always had for home defense.

Read the Star Spangled Banner and understand that real Americans haven't changed and we're furious about what the Rodents are doing to this country.   The American Spine is still strong, but there's a lot of limp-wristed fat hanging off it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.