Author Topic: We’re Governed by Morons... Derek Hunter  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We’re Governed by Morons... Derek Hunter
« on: May 13, 2021, 01:46:56 pm »
We’re Governed by Morons
Derek Hunter

Posted: May 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Everyone knows someone who is horrible with money; some friend or acquaintance who is always up to their neck in credit card debt no matter how much money they earn. You probably try to avoid seeing this person as much as possible because it’s always the same old story when you do. Sadly, rather than remove these people from our lives, we’ve elected them to Congress and they keep sticking us with the check.

This isn’t about Republicans or Democrats, they’re both horrible when it comes to spending. The only differences between the two parties on spending is Republicans pretend to be responsible when they’re not in power, Democrats don’t even bother anymore. That makes Republicans slightly less horrible on spending, which is a little like ranking history’s greatest monsters based on the method of destruction.

But make no mistake, the destruction is coming.

Remember the $100 trillion bill from Zimbabwe?  We all laughed when their corrupt government printed denominations that large to keep up with inflation and deficit spending. (I own a couple somewhere, you can still buy them on eBay.) As funny as we found it, people were seriously hurt by it. Thanks to our elected officials and their profligate spending under the guise of “emergency” during the pandemic, we’re a lot closer to a $100 trillion bill of our own.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/05/13/were-governed-by-morons-n2589332
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: We’re Governed by Morons... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 09:38:51 pm »
Doesn't the Mint already make $1 Trillion coins,
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: We’re Governed by Morons... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 11:01:05 pm »
They're going to replace Andy Jackson on the $20 with some pointless negress.   

I'm sure Obama has his place waiting on the $100T.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.