Author Topic: Biden: We Need a ‘Pathway to Earned Citizenship’ for Those Who Overstay Visas — ‘We Should Lay Off T  (Read 210 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: We Need a ‘Pathway to Earned Citizenship’ for Those Who Overstay Visas — ‘We Should Lay Off Those People’

Pam Key 12 May 2021

President Joe Biden said Wednesday on MSNBC that citizens of foreign countries who have overstayed U.S.-issued visas should get an “earned pathway to citizenship” so they do not have to fear getting the coronavirus vaccine or dropping their kids off at school.

Anchor Lawrence O’Donnell said, “I have a question from my Telemundo colleague. What do you say to people who are worried that their immigration status is a reason not to get the vaccine?”

Biden said, “Well, I say they should not worry. They should get the vaccine. They should get the vaccine.”

He continued, “What I have said is that is one thing for people who are in the country here to have, if they show up for a doctor’s appointment, they show up to drop their child off to school or etcetera. We should lay off those people.”

Biden added, “That’s why I introduced a comprehensive immigration bill. There are 11 million undocumented people in the United States, the vast majority of whom overstayed their visas. We should move about getting that taken care of. Making sure there is a pathway to earned citizenship and get underway. They should not be in a position where if they are trying to save their lives or their health if they do what needed to be done to make it safe for those around them as well, they should not be penalized for that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/12/biden-we-need-a-pathway-to-earned-citizenship-for-those-who-overstay-visas-we-should-lay-off-those-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I agree.  We need a pathway for amnesty for those criminals who are in the US illegally, including the douchebags that lied and overstayed their visas.

First step, they get their sorry asses back to the country they came from.

Second step, they fill out a confession, detailing when they entered, when they were supposed to leave, why they did not leave, who their employers were, who they stayed with, and when they left the country.  Submit this form, IN PERSON, to the nearest US embassy in their home country.   Sign it and supply a full set of fingerprints.

Third step, apply for new visa.

Fourth step, go home and wait for America to call you back.  If you're called back, great.   But you'll be at the end of the line.

That is the correct path to follow, Bidey Boy.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.