Author Topic: White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says  (Read 562 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says
« on: May 12, 2021, 11:54:28 pm »
White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Merrick Garland told Congress on Wednesday that violence incited by white supremacists poses “the most dangerous threat to our democracy.” That assertion reflects near-universal consensus among national security experts, including those who worked for the Trump administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacy-is-top-security-threat-ag-garland-says-165923811.html

Near universal consensus, eh?

Then we clearly need to get real experts instead of Rodent political hacks.

Some REAL threats to the American nation.  (Not "democracy")

1) Political operatives acting as street-gang agitprops to generate fear, aka Antifa and (b)LM terrorist groups.
2) Blatant electoral theft and the Rodents most massive vote fraud operation in history.
3) Spending 3 Trillion dollars a month for political activism...aka "Infrastructure" and "COVID".
4) Paying people to not work.
5) Open borders and illegal alien voting.
6) China.
7) China.
8) China.
9) China.
10) Never Trumping RINO jerks.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline corbe

Re: White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 12:01:10 am »
   He reminds me of this gal.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 01:15:53 am »
i don't have all the Rodents memorized.  Which treasonous hag racist hag is that one?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 01:42:52 am »
I haven't heard of any white supremacy acts of violence in my area in years, probably decades. Black on white crime is a daily occurrence, but it's clear the clowns in the Justice Department are not interested.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 02:32:23 am »
I haven't heard of any white supremacy acts of violence in my area in years, probably decades. Black on white crime is a daily occurrence, but it's clear the clowns in the Justice Department are not interested.
”White supremacy” is the rat phrase for Americans who object to the left’s using race as a club to beat down any opposition to their authoritarianism. Of course they see it as a threat.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 02:44:12 am »

I haven't heard of any "white supremacy" violence in American in decades.

Anyone?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 05:43:55 am »
More insanity.  Garland lost any credibility he ever had expressing these moronic sentiments.  White supremacy, please!!!!!

Meanwhile, BLM and Antifa kill and destroy without ramification.

Who the f*&^ are these white supremacists?  Never names or places.

This is a chapter right out of the Control the Masses with Fear Playbook used by the Democommies.  The Russians are at fault for everything, and domestically, it is the white supremacists.

I say the Democommies are the single greatest existential threat to this republic.  2022 will not get here fast enough.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 06:05:22 am »

This was the same guy 20 years ago.
Just like Biden and all the other KKK members,
He is just another super old White Guy from the early 1900s
who claims NOW that he  has had some kind of "conversion".

This could be a Partee'.
Let's get all the hundred year old White Democrats KKK members to come out and now claim they are Black and Gay!
Realy people, for real, the KKK WAS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! until the mid-1970s.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.