Author Topic: HE WENT THERE: Tucker Carlson Calls For Criminal Investigation Of Dr. Fauci  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

HE WENT THERE: Tucker Carlson Calls For Criminal Investigation Of Dr. Fauci
May 12, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

The walls may be starting to close in on Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is now facing questions over his role in approving funding of research at the Chinese lab that the coronavirus may have escaped from.

Despite the narrative that COVID was the product of a bat in a “wet market,” the theory that the virus actually originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology has gained increasing support.

The article by Nicholas Wade makes the case that the virus likely did come from the lab and that Fauci who was in charge of disbursing grant money approved of funding the “gain of function” research that had been banned under the Obama administration.

Tucker Carlson broke the mold by asking a VERY serious question: “why isn’t there a criminal investigation into Tony Fauci’s role in this pandemic?”

According to Carlson, “Millions of people have died of COVID-19. So it’s not a matter of score-settling or blame assignment to figure out where it came from. If you want to prevent the next global pandemic, you have to figure out how this one started.” He said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/tucker-carlson-calls-for-40197/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=The%20Conservative%20Standard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Carlson is right. I'm surprised Fox allowed this.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Carlson is right. I'm surprised Fox allowed this.

Agreed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think Tucker and Hannity are given more freedom than other programs on Fox.  But indicting Dr Fauci, the modern day Dr Mengele on steroids will happen when pigs fly!!  The man is responsible for killing more people than Mengele could ever dream of killing.

How many would be alive today if Fauci was competent and NOT corrupt???!!!