Author Topic: The Texan Who Confronted BLM Who Were Illegally Shutting Down Traffic Has Received Charges, While Th  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Texan Who Confronted BLM Who Were Illegally Shutting Down Traffic Has Received Charges, While The BLM Mob Who Pulled A Gun On Him Did Not, And Now We Know Why
By
Ann Stossel -
May 12, 2021

Last weekend a video surfaced where a patriot who looks like a real giant decided to face BLM rioters who were blocking a highway in Texas.

Activists in Plano, a city about 20 miles (32.2 km) north of Dallas, marched through the streets on Sunday to raise awareness about the death of Marvin Scott III. The 26-year-old black man died while in police custody at a county jail in March. Seven officers were fired and one resigned over the incident, which was ruled a homicide in April.

In a now-viral video, demonstrators are seen blocking an intersection as they shout “Black Lives Matter” and wave signs reading “stop killing us” and other slogans. A large column of automobiles can be seen forming as motorists wait for the road to clear. Suddenly, a large man wearing sunglasses weaves between the stopped cars and heads straight towards the protesters.

The brave patriot faced the group and one of the rioters pulled a gun on him, the man was not afraid and even faced the cowardly cop who didn’t do anything about it.

In the video below you can see that most of the other drivers get mad at the man for standing up to BLM.

more w/video
https://redstatenation.com/the-texan-who-confronted-blm-who-were-illegally-shutting-down-traffic-has-received-charges-while-the-blm-mob-who-pulled-a-gun-on-him-did-not-and-now-we-know-why/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Do I have to read all that, or is it the obvious, that the American was White while the terrorists were promoting Rodent Supremacy?

Yup, didn't have to read the article, got the right answer.

The Plano Chief Rodent is a (b)LM supporter.  The cops have to "negotiate" with terrorists now, if the terrorists are a street arm of the Rodent party.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:07:39 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Dog growled:
"The Plano Chief Rodent is a (b)LM supporter.  The cops have to "negotiate" with terrorists now, if the terrorists are a street arm of the Rodent party."

But.... but... wait...!
I thought Texas was supposed to be a "red" state?
That's what folks in this forum tell me...?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Dog growled:
"The Plano Chief Rodent is a (b)LM supporter.  The cops have to "negotiate" with terrorists now, if the terrorists are a street arm of the Rodent party."

But.... but... wait...!
I thought Texas was supposed to be a "red" state?
That's what folks in this forum tell me...?

Texas has it's centers of urban Rot and it's hold-over Jim Crow districts.   No place in America is free of the infestation, which is what makes the New Secessionist morons so amusing.   They actually believe they can dig a hole and pull it in after themselves.  They can't and won't be allowed to try.

Nor should we forget the strong Rodent push to Turn Texas Commie.  Just like every other state.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:17:11 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The chief of police has demonstrated he is a racist.

He should be fired immediately
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington