Author Topic: Joe Biden To Undergo Medical Examination Later This Year..[lump on his head]  (Read 1419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden To Undergo Medical Examination Later This Year
May 12, 2021
Written by Carmine Sabia

Before the 2020 presidential election, many voters wanted to know the details of the health information on Joe Biden, and many did not believe that the information they did get was satisfactory.

But now more answers will come as the White House has confirmed that Biden will be getting a medical checkup and the results will be shared with everyone, Fox News reported.

“The President is planning to have a checkup later this year, and the results will be released to the public,” Andrew Bates, the White House deputy press secretary, said to Fox News.

With every gaffe, stuttered word, slip, and fall on the steps of Air Force One and mistake, people grow more and more concerned that Biden would not be able to complete his four years in the White House.

And people have routinely asked about Biden’s health, including last week when White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked.

“Last month, you said that you’d provide an update on the President’s medical records.  I was trying to get a sense of when do you think there’s going to be an update, seeing as he hasn’t released them since — in December 2019?” a reporter asked.

“I don’t have an update at this moment.  But certainly, when he has his next medical appointment, we will be transparent about that and provide that information to all of you,” she said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-undergo-medical-40163/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=The%20Conservative%20Standard
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:45:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Joe Biden To Undergo Medical Examination Later This Year
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 05:38:34 pm »
This was first reported the other day...no one in his family or immediate staff didn't notice this?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dayum, that pop knot on his head is big enough to have it's own birth certificate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Will this include a dementia examination?

Offline roamer_1

[Lump on his head]

So this guy walks into the doctor's office with a frog on his head... The doc says, "how can I help you?"
And the frog says, "Yeah... Can you get this growth off my azz?"

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hey Joe, Here’s a quarter. Go downtown DC and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My first thought?  :pondering: They're going to need a bigger red circle if it's meant to delineate the problem.

BassWrangler

Hey Joe, Here’s a quarter. Go downtown DC and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
2 years and 1 day into his term as POTUS, he will resign for health reasons so that Harris has a full ten years as POTUS.

I am sure that has been the plan all along.

Online Wingnut

2 years and 1 day into his term as POTUS, he will resign for health reasons so that Harris has a full ten years as POTUS.

Joe, a man with a plan?  That boy couldn't plan a fart after a baked bean dinner.

Offline mountaineer

Hard to imagine he can last to the end of 2021.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Say WHAT?

The "ugly lump" is his head.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well... no educated guesses here as to what "the lump" may be...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 11:59:45 pm »
This was first reported the other day...no one in his family or immediate staff didn't notice this?

Of course not.  Jill is downright shameful. I'm sure she's very aware of it, but it's more important that she plays FLOTUS and cowtows to the global leftists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 02:20:41 am »
Of course not.  Jill is downright shameful. I'm sure she's very aware of it, but it's more important that she plays FLOTUS and cowtows to the global leftists.

@libertybele

Of course she is aware of it. She IS  a Doctor,ya know.........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Harris had better hope HR-1 is passed and national elections are federalized down to the nines. Cause she sure as hell won’t be able to win an honest election.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 05:51:41 am »
C'mon Man! Dr. Jill is probably the one that put that lump there when she lost patience with the patient.

BassWrangler

Well... no educated guesses here as to what "the lump" may be...?

Horns starting to sprout?

Online Wingnut

Horns starting to sprout?

Or a tail.  He is always talking out of his ass.

BassWrangler

Or a tail.  He is always talking out of his ass.

Good point

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If I had one of those on my head, I don't think I'd be waiting until "later this year."  This story is weird on so many levels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

If I had one of those on my head, I don't think I'd be waiting until "later this year."  This story is weird on so many levels.

yes, and given the pResident has a doctor on staff, I suspect they already know what it is.