Author Topic: Mitt Romney reportedly accosted Josh Hawley over the Capitol riot: 'You have caused this'  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney reportedly accosted Josh Hawley over the Capitol riot: 'You have caused this'

Grace Panetta
Tue, May 11, 2021, 3:05 PM

Sen. Romney reportedly exploded at Sen. Josh Hawley over the January 6 Capitol insurrection.

According to The Washington Post, Romney told Hawley: "You have caused this!"

Hawley has been heavily criticized for raising objections to Biden's electoral votes.

Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah exploded at Sen. Josh Hawley over the January 6 Capitol insurrection, The Washington Post reported. He's said to have told Hawley, "You have caused this!"

The Post, citing sources familiar with the exchange, reported on the Romney-Hawley confrontation in a lengthy profile of the Missouri senator published on Monday.

The newspaper said that as senators were rushed out of the Capitol and into a secure location, "Hawley remained combative in pushing the very falsehoods that had helped stoke the violence," which prompted Romney's rebuke. 

more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitt-romney-reportedly-accosted-josh-200555093.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9mcmVlcmVwdWJsaWMuY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAC-SOOujjt5vS6QDqdTrkH5DqfandOJIQRVv5i0-OTETJhdNDb3L2r31ouV0pjsPDJuNtHI2k6g9l9-VmRyjYb0L26Psb5jtZrPDdEKJUFh51MS1ntfuYEH5-ELrRJI80nqTfNjhIv50RzvJgEUmogFopw8PdigsIKuqRU4a1n6e
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Hopefully Sen. Hawley "exploded" in return.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Hopefully Sen. Hawley "exploded" in return.

Should have just leveled Mittens.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Between the two, who got the reach around?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Hopefully, Romney is a short timer.  He most certainly will be primaried.  If I were Trump, I would offer millions to push this maggot to the side.