Author Topic: Soros purchases U.S. science reports?! New prez of Union of Concerned Scientists comes fresh from Ge  (Read 172 times)

rangerrebew

Soros purchases U.S. science reports?! New prez of Union of Concerned Scientists comes fresh from George Soros’ foundation

Climate Depot's Morano comments: George Soros is the founder and the chair of the Open Society Foundations. The new Union of Concerned Scientists president is Johanna Chao Kreilick, who managed the Open Society Foundations’ strategy unit and she founded the $43 million Climate Action Initiative.

Why is this so important? The Union of Concerned Scientists essentially oversaw the U.S. federal government's National Climate Assessment in 2017. The extreme catastrophic climate scenarios used in the 2017 National Climate Assessment report read like a press release from environmental pressure groups — because it was! Two key authors were long-time Union of Concerned Scientist activists, Donald Wuebbles and Katharine Hayhoe.

Fast forward to 2021 and the new head of the Union of Concerned Scientists comes fresh from left-wing activist George Soros' foundation. It is amazing how easy it is to purchase climate policy based on discredited extreme climate scenarios in the United States of America. We don't face a 'climate emergency', but we do face left-wing climate activists running U.S. government science reports and policy."

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMay 10, 2021 5:44 PM with 0 comments

Russell Cook of The Heartland Institute comments: Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) has gone even fuller woke than they were before. Key bits from their email below, from their new president Johanna Chao Kreilick.”

New UCS President Johanna Choa Kreilick via May 10, 2021 email: “My background is in social science and my studies and field work were in cultural anthropology. Early in my career I worked as a community organizer fighting for racial and economic justice. For most of the past decade, I’ve been at the Open Society Foundations where I served on the executive team leading their $27 billion justice and human rights philanthropy and launched and led the strategy unit.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/05/10/soros-purchases-u-s-science-reports-new-prez-of-union-of-concerned-scientists-comes-fresh-from-george-soros-foundation/

Offline Joe Wooten

So, UCS now has a non scientist heading them up.......

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Union of Concerned Scientists.

...Bought and paid for.