Author Topic: BREAKING: Liz Cheney Ousted From House Leadership  (Read 1351 times)

Offline bilo

Re: BREAKING: Liz Cheney Ousted From House Leadership
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2021, 04:38:13 pm »
Exactly right, or so common sense would imply...

LOL

We are living in a crazy world.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 04:41:08 pm »
Add to those numbers...the NT'ers.   But hey once again we must say, we have no mean tweets from the bad old Orange man to trigger the mentally ill.

Things are going to get worse. Inflation is finally being recognized. As the pain increases I wonder if people will wish we had more mean tweets and competence than what we have now.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2021, 04:44:55 pm »
Now put a freaking conservative in her stead.... Mo Brooks .....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2021, 04:47:14 pm »
Congress has a "mutual back-scratch" behavior, so if McCarthy elevates Stefanik, she can be relied upon to do all she can to keep him as Leader.  Her loyalty to Trump during the Impeachment fiascos is laudable, but it remains to be seen if she'll back the MAGA policies which is where the rubber meets the road.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2021, 06:14:37 pm »
FTA:

Now comes the true test of whether or not McCarthy can ram through a true-blue RINO for Caucus leader.  He wants Stefanik, as do others in Leadership, and if he gets his way it's back to "Same Shit Sandwich, Different Day." 

The future of the GOP is now in McCarthy's hands, so may God save us.

:yowsa: That's what's coming for sure!  Sad as it is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 06:34:28 pm »
So long Liz.

Now the Lincoln Project is threatening to form a third party.

Like they didn't before ????? 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2021, 06:47:11 pm »
Things are going to get worse. Inflation is finally being recognized. As the pain increases I wonder if people will wish we had more mean tweets and competence than what we have now.
Perhaps a marginal number will, but the rat dead enders? Never. It will always be Trump's fault.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2021, 06:51:49 pm »
That's an excellent observation @Right_in_Virginia.  Cheney's primary duty, and her only legitimacy, is the voters of Wyoming; had she any integrity she would re-focus on those fundamentals.

Instead she wants to be President of the Trump-Haters club, but as she will likely learn at the next election, that club doesn't have representation in the US HoR.

You mean that all those Rodents and all those RINOs don't add up to one of the biggest Congressional caucuses in history, all devoted to the destruction of not only Trump but the people who elected him twice?

Cheney has TONS of support in the House.

Not so much in the state of Wyoming.  We will now get to see how well cross-party primary voting works for the people of Wyoming, of it it will work for the Democrats, instead.    I say the WY GOP better get ready to run at least one candidate under the Rodent Flag to keep the Rodents from voting Cheney back in via the primaries.   This candidate should sound nothing like a Republican or an American, but like the wine-swilling Rodent morons living in Jackson.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2021, 06:55:08 pm »
So long Liz.

Now the Lincoln Project is threatening to form a third party.

Like they didn't before ?????

While the Lincoln Project yielded zero votes for Trump (that's by design), they could negatively impact the down-ballot races.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2021, 06:55:45 pm »

The Inflation Narrative will be "Trump's racist incompetence in THE pandemic heated up the economy for the white supremacists and his neglect of the POC population is coming to fruit in this inflationary cycle that has nothing whatsoever to do with Biden's 3 Trillion dollar a month wasteful spending or destroying America's hard-won, just-won energy indepence or Trump's surge of migrants at the US border".

It will be Total TF, Trump's Fault, whatever the Narrative is, just like the soaring deficits has always been Reagan's Fault, even though it was the Rodent Congress jacking up the budget every single year.   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:56:35 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2021, 06:58:50 pm »
While the Lincoln Project yielded zero votes for Trump (that's by design), they could negatively impact the down-ballot races.

Oh.  Was that Pedophilia In A Log Cabin Gang part of some registered party that could be tracked by actual ballot count?

As far as anyone could tell, those pervs only collect support from other pervs who were never supportive of GOP goals in the first place.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2021, 07:03:53 pm »
FTA:

Now comes the true test of whether or not McCarthy can ram through a true-blue RINO for Caucus leader.  He wants Stefanik, as do others in Leadership, and if he gets his way it's back to "Same Shit Sandwich, Different Day." 

The future of the GOP is now in McCarthy's hands, so may God save us.

God doesn't care.    Just ask the babies ripped to pieces by so-called doctors.

What will be important is how Stefanik, if given the spot, walks and talks.   If she's another Liz Cheney in a new disguise, that means the people in her district have to get rid of her, one way or another, and replace her with an American.

Agreed, the fact that McCarthy wants her is a bad sign.    He should have been replaced the day after those RINOs voted to impeach a sitting two-term president of their own party, or, the day after that, to give him a chance to strip those people of their committee positions and otherwise punish them for being treasonous communist worms.    He did not punish them in a timely manner, so McCarthy is also a treasonous communist worm, something that was already known.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2021, 07:07:27 pm »
God doesn't care.    Just ask the babies ripped to pieces by so-called doctors.

God cares - the babies are safe with him.

Its the doctors who are screwed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2021, 07:08:59 pm »
FOX News Anchor Bret Baier: Liz Cheney Probably Got Support Based on this Move – 100 GOP Lawmakers May Form New Party (VIDEO)

New Party Mascot has already been selected....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2021, 04:39:17 am »
Good bye Liz,

It's hard to understand what you are hoping to accomplish.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2021, 04:46:26 am »
Good bye Liz,

It's hard to understand what you are hoping to accomplish.

It's simple.

She's running for POTUS in 2024 on the GOP ticket.  And today was a stroke of brilliance, getting every high-level Democrat leader and the entire mainstream media to praise her as a brave Patriot.

It won't be easy for them to 'Sarah Palin' her.  She figures things will have gone so far to sh*t by then that she'll appear as a Savior.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2021, 05:59:18 am »
Cheney is definitely running for POTUS.  Not a doubt in my mind.  With daddy's billions, she thinks she can buy the election.  The media will swoon over her during the primaries and talk up how dynamic she is.  She will fare better than Jeb most certainly.  He only had $100 million to play with.  She will have multiple billions.

And whether it is Trump or DeSantis kicking her idiot *ss, I do not care, long as she is buried resoundingly.

Five seconds into her speech today after being booted, I thought I was watching a Hillary Clinton double.  She looked like Hillary, she sounded like Hillary.  Both are fat slugs that the people of the USA do not need in government.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2021, 11:03:06 am »
Cheney is definitely running for POTUS.  Not a doubt in my mind.  With daddy's billions, she thinks she can buy the election.  The media will swoon over her during the primaries and talk up how dynamic she is.  She will fare better than Jeb most certainly.  He only had $100 million to play with.  She will have multiple billions.

And whether it is Trump or DeSantis kicking her idiot *ss, I do not care, long as she is buried resoundingly.

Five seconds into her speech today after being booted, I thought I was watching a Hillary Clinton double.  She looked like Hillary, she sounded like Hillary.  Both are fat slugs that the people of the USA do not need in government.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2021, 11:31:57 am »
:beer:

If she loses in her 2022 WY primary, I have a problem seeing how anyone thinks she will have any shot at POTUS in 2024.  I know crazier things have happened, but I just don't see it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.