Author Topic: NY Times' Laughable Story Has 100 'Prominent' GOP Threatening to Leave Party Over Trump  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Times' Laughable Story Has 100 'Prominent' GOP Threatening to Leave Party Over Trump
By Nick Arama | May 11, 2021 11:15 PM ET

You have to love liberal media. President Donald Trump is no longer in office, but he’s still living rent free in their heads. They’re still completely obsessed with him and basically can’t live without him. They always need him as a focal point.

The New York Times ran this “gotcha” story today, as though it were something truly significant, “Over 100 Republicans, including former officials, threaten to split from G.O.P.”

What is the issue, the New York Times says? The fact that the GOP still is supportive of Trump.

“This is a first step,” said Miles Taylor, an organizer of the effort and a former Trump-era Department of Homeland Security official who anonymously wrote a book condemning the Trump administration. In October, Mr. Taylor acknowledged he was the author of both the book and a 2018 New York Times Op-Ed article.

“This is us saying that a group of more than 100 prominent Republicans think that the situation has gotten so dire with the Republican Party that it is now time to seriously consider whether an alternative might be the only option,” he said.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/11/ny-times-laughable-story-has-100-prominent-gop-threatening-to-leave-party-over-trump-n378727
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Begone, and don't come back is the watchword of the day, isn't it?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"NY Times' Laughable Story Has 100 'Prominent' GOP Threatening to Leave Party Over Trump..."

OK, step right up and be counted...!

Can I get 100 RINO's ...?

Can I get 150 ...?

Can I get 200 ...? Yes, 200 RINOs to "leave the party"...

(and don't let the door hit ya on the way out...!)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One can dream it is true, but hey, RINOs are not going anywhere except those that are successfully primaried.