Author Topic: We all warned that Biden would be a complete disaster for America and for the world  (Read 319 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Gas prices triple.
Inflation triple.
Israel under attack.
Taiwan is in jeopardy.
South Korea preparing...
Everything in America and the World is upside down.
Good luck recruiting soldiers. I would not go anywhere to fight for anyone in America.
After all, we are an evil corrupt 'White people' land, which has never done anything good in history or in the world.
I hate my own country. In today's American Communist centric politics, that makes me a "patriot".

But all of that does not matter, "Orange Man Bad!"
Even if we have to eat our own stool for dinner, at least we got rid of Trump!
To hell with everything. I hope we all die together.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Long term consequences DO NOT MATTER.
The only thing that matters to the Left is short term, short sighted, immediate goals.
The Left says, (because they are idiots) 'let the world burn! we don't care!'
Hahahaha ... you will care. I give it six months, until the crash, and America becomes just another toilet country in the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.