Author Topic: Washington DC Uber Eats carjacking: Girl, 15, pleads guilty [felony murder charge]  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington DC Uber Eats carjacking: Girl, 15, pleads guilty
15-year-old pleads guilty to a felony murder charge
By Stephanie Pagones, Jake Gibson | Fox News

One of the teenagers accused in the Washington, D.C., death of an Uber Eats driver has pleaded guilty to the man’s murder weeks after video of the attempted carjacking that led to his death shocked the nation, Fox News has confirmed.

The 15-year-old girl was one of two teenagers charged in connection with the March 23 attack that led to a crash near Nationals Park, where Mohammad Anwar, 66, was killed, according to officials. The other teenager allegedly involved was only 13, police said.

The 15-year-old pleaded guilty to a felony murder charge, Washington, D.C., Superior Courts Spokeswoman Claire Huber told Fox News. According to WTOP, the other charges against her were dropped.

Huber told Fox News Huber that because the girl is being charged as a juvenile, the harshest penalty she can receive is a sentence to be remanded to the Washington, D.C., Department of Rehabilitation Services until she turns 18.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-uber-eats-carjacking-guilty-murder
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess non-black deaths don't matter more than a slap on the wrist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut complained:
"I guess non-black deaths don't matter more than a slap on the wrist."

No.
They don't.
Welcome to the new reality.

Please take 20 seconds to read this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037