Author Topic: Cop murder only a small story  (Read 289 times)

Offline Skull

Cop murder only a small story
« on: May 11, 2021, 07:07:02 pm »
If this were a white cop killing a black suspect, nationwide riots.  Yet this case is the reverse, thus little coverage.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/officer-keith-heacook-declared-dead-after-sunday-on-duty-beating-delaware
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skull

Re: Cop murder only a small story
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 09:00:02 pm »
What percentage of the coverage mentioned, with text or photo, the racial aspect - black on white? 
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 09:07:10 pm »
What percentage of the coverage mentioned, with text or photo, the racial aspect - black on white?

So, I demonstrate that the story got a lot of coverage and you move the goalposts. I'm not taking your bait.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skull

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 11:11:08 pm »
So, I demonstrate that the story got a lot of coverage and you move the goalposts. I'm not taking your bait.

This is not, on my part at least, a debate with points pro & con.

You missed the point of the OP.  Perhaps you only read the title, not the meaning of "small story". 

I only looked at 2 or 3 of your media links, which had no mention of the killer's race.  Our media is biased in favor of sensation & virtue signaling, and white cops killing black men gets far more attention.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 06:03:13 pm »
We all know that the enemy's media has a narrative they have to follow.

Hence they had to turn Zimmerman, some guy with a Jewish-sounding name who killed a (b)lack thug who was killing him, from what he was, a typically Hispanic-looking Hispanic male, into a never-before-seen "white hispanic".   They even adjusted his skin tones for the first images released.  Thug Martin was Obama's 2012 Horst Wessel.

Hence they had to publish reams of lies about "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" to turn Thug Mountain of Ferguson, MI into a saint.  I believe Thug Mountain had some other name, back when he was stealing Swisher Sweets, but I don't care.   He was the next Rodent Horst Wessel.

Then there was the fatty with other health problems that resisted arrest when he was ordered to depart the front of the convenience store where he was selling cigarette "singles".   He died because he resisted arrest and was fat, suffering a heart attack or a stroke or something due to his stupidity.   Anyone care about his name?   No need to tell us, I still don't care.

But...do y'all recall that Kate Steinle was shot by an illegal alien in San Fransissyco, and how the jury convicted him of the irrelevancy of being a "felon in possession of a firearm".   Not for any of the charges of murder.   Do you know the California Appellate Court later later dismissed that lone conviction in 2019? 

On the subject of Polar Bear Hunting.   What would have happened if a gang of white boys decided to attack and maybe kill some (b)lack boys at ....shoot this happened at some "Beach" town in New York or New Jersey, way back in the late 80's, early 90's.    Stupid media circus lasted for months on that one.    Meanwhile, no body in the media besides O'Reilly covered the out-of-control racist acts of (b)lack teens on Spring Break in Floriduh.  It was somehow "raycyst" to mention this.

So, yeah, the intent of the OP was more to highlight how the MAJOR media run with narrative-fulfilling stories rather than what would be called "news".   

The overt and inimical racism of the POX is hidden because it doesn't fit the narrative.   Some act of simple self-defense by  POP (person of pallor) upon a POC is treated as a world-shattering hate crime if it can be used to propel the Narrative.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.