Author Topic: Susan Collins Takes a Baseball Bat to Liz Cheney's Knees  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Collins Takes a Baseball Bat to Liz Cheney's Knees
« on: May 11, 2021, 12:28:59 pm »
Susan Collins Takes a Baseball Bat to Liz Cheney's Knees
By Bonchie | May 10, 2021 9:45 PM ET

The vote to officially remove Liz Cheney from Republican leadership has been scheduled for this Wednesday following weeks of unrest within the party. Reading the tea leaves, it doesn’t appear there’s much of a chance the Wyoming representative survives this time around. Many of the House members who voted in her favor months ago have switched sides, fed up with Cheney’s stubborn refusal to stop handing fodder to the left.

Now, in a surprising development, Sen. Susan Collins has taken a baseball bat to Liz Cheney’s knees, rhetorically speaking at least.

You’d expect someone like Collins to come to Cheney’s aid. That she’s not doing so speaks volumes. There is simply no real coalition out there for Cheney’s brand of neoconservative globalism, not even among Republicans who value decorum the most.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/10/susan-collins-takes-a-baseball-bat-to-liz-cheneys-knees-n377934
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Susan Collins Takes a Baseball Bat to Liz Cheney's Knees
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 12:54:33 pm »

You’d expect someone like Collins to come to Cheney’s aid. That she’s not doing so speaks volumes. There is simply no real coalition out there for Cheney’s brand of neoconservative globalism, not even among Republicans who value decorum the most.

I expected nothing less from jackals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 01:19:21 pm »
It should alarm us that Stefanik has 'a more moderate voting record'.

Conservatives do not want someone who voted against Trump's tax cuts, or to stay in the Paris accords, or who endorse the LGBQT agenda as Stefanik has.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Skull

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 01:48:11 pm »
Not following this closely, so I wonder if there is a more conservative replacement choice than the NY "moderate"?  Find out later today, I reckon.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 01:50:53 pm »

That's a "baseball bat?"  That's not even a wiffle ball bat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 02:14:34 pm »

What does conservatism have to do with the  GOP?  It's a cult of personality.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Skull

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 02:42:45 pm »
What does conservatism have to do with the  GOP?  It's a cult of personality.

Even if true to some extent, that is better than the Dems Commie cult.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 02:44:05 pm »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Susan Collins says she’s not concerned about the impact of Cheney’s ouster on moderate voters because “if Elise Stefanik wins, she has a more moderate voting record. So I don’t think that’s the issue.”</p>— Andrew Solender (@AndrewSolender) May 10, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wet noodle, maybe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 04:16:40 pm »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Susan Collins says she’s not concerned about the impact of Cheney’s ouster on moderate voters because “if Elise Stefanik wins, she has a more moderate voting record. So I don’t think that’s the issue.”</p>— Andrew Solender (@AndrewSolender) May 10, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol. I was hoping for the real bat!   BOTH BIG TIME ...RINO'S.   

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 05:41:49 pm »
It should alarm us that Stefanik has 'a more moderate voting record'.

Conservatives do not want someone who voted against Trump's tax cuts, or to stay in the Paris accords, or who endorse the LGBQT agenda as Stefanik has.
Stefanik is a NY RINO.