Author Topic: Biden Is the New Carter, and We Now Have the Gas Lines to Prove IT  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Is the New Carter, and We Now Have the Gas Lines to Prove IT
By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell | May 11, 2021 1:00 AM ET

That Maya Angelou quote comes to mind:

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

We had 47 years of that first-time experience with Senator and Vice President Joe Biden. We knew he had failed up throughout his political career and made more bad policy decisions than Pelosi’s had Botox injections. Yet Biden still managed to be installed as President because, “mean tweets!”, or something.

Candidate Biden tried to do a song and dance about ending energy production in the United States, but no one wanted to believe that he actually would. After President Biden’s Day One executive order killing the Keystone XL Pipeline, then others that put a moratorium on fracking and domestic gas production, I think it’s apparent that he meant what he said the first time.

It is now around Day 130 of the Biden administration, and we have had the privilege horror of seeing the result of his bad policy decisions in real-time. Gas prices have increased. Quite a lot, in fact.

more
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/05/11/biden-is-the-new-carter-and-we-now-have-the-gas-lines-to-prove-it-n378032
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden Is the New Carter, and We Now Have the Gas Lines to Prove IT
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 05:06:33 pm »
Carter was at least coherent, misguided and incompetent as a President but coherent. Jiiimmmuh even at his advanced age is still more coherent and lucid than Biden on his best day, and he must be grinning all day long now that not just one but two democrat presidents are worse than him.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 06:36:57 pm »
2021:

From energy independence to gas shortages in just over 100 days.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 07:03:46 pm »
Dementia Joe is one long Malaise speech after another.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 07:34:04 pm »
Carter was often wrong, and, well, incompetent, but Biden is more of a malicious critter.

I don't question Jimmy's patriotism, so much as his competence.

So I think it is unfair to compare the two, except in their results, because Biden isn't looking out for America, even in the most remote intent. Biden's mess is more intentional, where Carter's was incidental.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 01:13:43 am »
Carter was often wrong, and, well, incompetent, but Biden is more of a malicious critter.

I don't question Jimmy's patriotism, so much as his competence.

So I think it is unfair to compare the two, except in their results, because Biden isn't looking out for America, even in the most remote intent. Biden's mess is more intentional, where Carter's was incidental.
Can't agree more with any of that. other than to add Carter was honest enough to admit he 'lusted after women', whereas Biden does more than lust.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 07:25:44 am »
Well, he did meet with Carter recently I am sure to seek out his counsel.  The two of them together do not have the intelligence of a gnat!!!!  Wait, that was cruel of me to say, gnats do have some level of intelligence.