Author Topic: Symone Sanders ‘hurt’ that Biden picked Psaki over her for press secretary, Wa-Po reports  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Symone Sanders ‘hurt’ that Biden picked Psaki over her for press secretary, Wa-Po reports
May 10, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The problem with those who go through life perceiving themselves as victims is that their victimhood lives on in perpetuity.

Symone Sanders, 31, senior adviser to Vice President Kamala Harris, is reportedly “hurt” that she wasn’t selected over White House press secretary Jen Psaki to be President Joe Biden’s spokesperson.

Sanders bailed on Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., — no relation — after briefly serving as press secretary during his 2016 presidential campaign. After joining CNN later in the year as a contributor, Sanders declared, “We don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/10/symone-sanders-hurt-that-biden-picked-psaki-over-her-for-press-secretary-wa-po-reports-1072169/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Last time I saw a mouth like that it was on the View or maybe it had a hook in it, hard to tell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.