Author Topic: Report: Tim Tebow to Sign 1-Year Deal with Jacksonville Jaguars Report: Tim Tebow to Sign 1-Year De  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Report: Tim Tebow to Sign 1-Year Deal with Jacksonville Jaguars

By Charlie McCarthy    |   Monday, 10 May 2021 03:01 PM

It appears former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow will be resuming his NFL career.

The NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport tweeted Monday that Tebow, 33, is expected to sign a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars, now coached by former University of Florida coach Urban Meyer.

"The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer," Rapoport wrote.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/tim-tebow-florida-jacksonville-nfl/2021/05/10/id/1020852/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sure like the guy, but a 33 y.o. QB with limited skills and mobility at this point?  How much of this deal is PR?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sure like the guy, but a 33 y.o. QB with limited skills and mobility at this point?  How much of this deal is PR?

He signed as a T.E. i believe.

This just in... Colin "The Kneeler" is still unemployed! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.