Author Topic: Fauci: “Possible” Mask Mandates Could Last Indefinitely to Fight Flu  (Read 1087 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: “Possible” Mask Mandates Could Last Indefinitely to Fight Flu

“I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks.”

Published 1 min ago

on 10 May, 2021

Paul Joseph Watson

Anthony Fauci told NBC’s Chuck Todd that it’s “possible” mask mandates could continue indefinitely in order to reduce seasonal flu infections.

During his appearance on Meet The Press, Fauci was asked when Americans could take the masks off given that the CDC is now advising vaccinated Americans that they can remove the face coverings when outside.

“At what point, if vaccinated people get together, do you take the mask off? Are masks going to be something we have with us in a seasonal aspect?” Todd asked Fauci.

“You know, that’s quite possible, I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data, diminished respiratory diseases. We’ve had practically a nonexistent flu season this year, merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19,” responded Fauci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeCxbd8El8&t=128s

more
https://summit.news/2021/05/10/fauci-possible-mask-mandates-could-last-indefinitely-to-fight-flu/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This troll ass mutha is the most dangerous man in America.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Did we really have a nonexistent flu season? 

Offline PeteS in CA

On several occasions my daughter and I did virtual trail events with masks, but pulled down and only pulled up when passing people (if we remembered). Last weekend we did 3.35 miles (basically a 5K) with out masks in our pockets. We're both recovered, she's fully-vaxxed, and I'm half-vaxxed, so the masks would only have been relevant to other people's comfort or lack thereof. I'm done with masks except where required. Next cold or flu season I'll consider using one at work if I am sick but not badly enough to stay home from work (such mask usage is common where I work).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Syringe Gnome can take his masks and wrap them  around his tiny (bleep)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes.  The Flu killed a tiny fraction of people in 2020 as it did in previous years.  COVID kills the Flu!  Liberals hate it when I point that out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
On several occasions my daughter and I did virtual trail events with masks, but pulled down and only pulled up when passing people (if we remembered). Last weekend we did 3.35 miles (basically a 5K) with out masks in our pockets. We're both recovered, she's fully-vaxxed, and I'm half-vaxxed, so the masks would only have been relevant to other people's comfort or lack thereof. I'm done with masks except where required. Next cold or flu season I'll consider using one at work if I am sick but not badly enough to stay home from work (such mask usage is common where I work).

I worked for a few years in a wafer fab wearing a paper spit shield, which is what those goofy paper things people wear with the straps over the ears are really called.  I was really happy to move into R&D after that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Yes.  The Flu killed a tiny fraction of people in 2020 as it did in previous years.  COVID kills the Flu!  Liberals hate it when I point that out.

Masks, extra hand washing, etc. are more effective against influenza viruses than against the SARS2 virus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Almost every American who died in 2020 died of COVID, according to government numbers.
Every death plummeted.
Heart disease - nope
Gunshots - nope
Stabbings - nope
Suicides - nope
Drug overdose - nope
Cancer - nope
Auto accident - nope
Nothing kills anybody in America except COVID.

It is actually very rare in America for any death to be reported as anything other than COVID. (PS - and Police)
Or, the press will call it a 'COVID related death'.

Read a headline about a guy who was fatally shot.
The headline was, "The only single person not killed by COVID in 2020".

The paramedics or the clinic messed up and put down the actual cause of death instead of what they were 'ordered' to say.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 12:19:41 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Almost every American who died in 2020 died of COVID, according to government numbers.
Every death plummeted.
Heart disease - nope
Gunshots - nope
Stabbings - nope
Suicides - nope
Drug overdose - nope
Cancer - nope
Auto accident - nope
Nothing kills anybody in America except COVID.

It is actually very rare in America for any death to be reported as anything other than COVID. (PS - and Police)[/size]
Or, the press will call it a 'COVID related death'.

Read a headline about a guy who was fatally shot.The headline was, "The only single person not killed by COVID in 2020".

The paramedics or the clinic messed up and put down the actual cause of death instead of what they were 'ordered' to say.

The Leading Causes of Death in the US for 2020
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Strange data....

* Cancer deaths for the last 5 years either 598 or 599K and change?  Even with randomness that seems odd.
* Suicides down over 2K?  Considering the the isolation and stress of the pandemic, I figured this number would have shot up
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

* Suicides down over 2K?  Considering the the isolation and stress of the pandemic, I figured this number would have shot up

That one surprised me as well.  I really expected that number up with the news reports over the past year.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@thackney
I respect you and your knowledge.
I do not believe this chart is actually used for public discourse.
Everybody knows that COVID killed everyone in 2020.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline AARguy

No OBEDIENCE MASKS are required here. Schools are and have been open. Our beaches, malls, stores, and restaurants are and have been open. China Virus deaths are down. Happiness is way up. Our kids will be doctors and astronauts while current blue city kids will still be struggling to read.

Watching blue cities get burned and looted on TV has long since supplanted "reality shows" here.

GO TEXAS!!!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No OBEDIENCE MASKS are required here.
Watching blue cities get burned and looted on TV has long since supplanted "reality shows" here.
GO TEXAS!!!
The weirdest part of the whole thing is that they really BELIVE we care one shit what happens to Portland OR.
Nobody gives a single shit. Burn the whole city down. Hell man, throw NYC in the mix.
These places are better off 'burned down'. F-ck them all!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The weirdest part of the whole thing is that they really BELIVE we care one shit what happens to Portland OR.
Nobody gives a single shit. Burn the whole city down. Hell man, throw NYC in the mix.
These places are better off 'burned down'. F-ck them all!

Pretty much sums up my feelings.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

It's  "possible" that if I ever ran into Tony Fauci, I would gather up all the masks in our house and cars, and use them to string up the esteemed lying gnome by his ears.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org