Author Topic: CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds  (Read 434 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-risk-coronavirus-transmission-outdoors-greatly-exaggerated-report

A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated.

The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

According to the Times, the 10% benchmark is based "partly on a misclassification" of some virus transmission in Singapore at various construction sites that may have actually taken place in indoor settings. Singapore also classified settings that were a mix of indoors and outdoors as outdoors, including construction building sites, the outlet reported.

Still, the number of cases reported at the various sites did not add up to as much as 10% of transmission, but was more like 1% or less, the report stated.

GIGO!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well that's one of those Sherlock moments... *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

Said this for a year now. If the Communist Democrats have their way, we will be wearing masks for the next 20 years.
COVID has nothing to do with it. A mask is the new swastika. And the Left 'loves' it. They will never 'voluntarily' give up their new fascistic authoritarian powers. It is either rebellion or submission to the dictatorial State. That is all that is left to us. You cannot ever depend on the Left to surrender any kind of totalitarian dictator power, no matter what. They are psychopaths.

Next headline will read, "Coronavirus completely eliminated ... but you still must wear your swastika mask."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Said this for a year now. If the Communist Democrats have their way, we will be wearing masks for the next 20 years.
COVID has nothing to do with it. A mask is the new swastika. And the Left 'loves' it. They will never 'voluntarily' give up their new fascistic authoritarian powers. It is either rebellion or submission to the dictatorial State. That is all that is left to us. You cannot ever depend on the Left to surrender any kind of totalitarian dictator power, no matter what. They are psychopaths.

Next headline will read, "Coronavirus completely eliminated ... but you still must wear your swastika mask."

Is the curve flattened yet?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It was like The rona was special.  So special. So f'n special the rats needed to exploit it to control the rubes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

In truth, the share of transmission that has occurred outdoors seems to be below 1 percent and may be below 0.1 percent, multiple epidemiologists told me. The rare outdoor transmission that has happened almost all seems to have involved crowded places or close conversation.

A Misleading C.D.C. Number
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/briefing/outdoor-covid-transmission-cdc-number.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer